Thought you’d seen the back of Hitler’s undead hordes? Think again as Rebellion will be delivering Zombie Army 4: Dead War to Xbox One, PS4 and the Epic Games Store for PC in 2020.
From the creators of Zombie Army Trilogy and Sniper Elite 4 comes Zombie Army 4: Dead War as we see the undead hordes rise again under Hitler’s command.
1946 A year ago Hitler, defeated, initiated “Plan Z.” Now Europe lies in ruins. A brave band of heroes managed to cast the zombie army and the demon Führer back to hell. But little do they know… HITLER’S HORDES ARE BACK FOR MORE and raising hell like never before.
Revealed in a ghastly E3 trailer (which you can see below), it could well be said that Rebellion will be taking the Zombie Army series to a whole new level of terror with Zombie Army 4: Dead War – and that sounds like something hugely interesting… particularly after the brilliance they created with Zombie Army Trilogy and Sniper Elite 4.
But what will we be seeing Dead War featuring? Well, how does the following sound…
- A HARROWING NEW CAMPAIGN FOR 1-4 PLAYERS – Featuring drop-in, drop-out co-op from start to finish!
- HUGE NEW LEVELS ACROSS ITALY AND BEYOND – Creep across corpse-riddled Venice canals! Survive a zombie zoo!
- DEEP PROGRESSION AND CUSTOMIZATION – Unlock dozens of skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades, cosmetic items, emotes and more.
- ENHANCE YOUR WEAPONRY WITH INCREDIBLE POWERS – Harness divine devastation! Stun hordes into shock with electricity!
- GORGE ON THE GORY X-RAY KILL CAM – Upgraded for the undead and now includes traps and explosives!
We’ll bring you anything and everything Zombie Army 4: Dead War related as the months roll on.
Edit: Just like the first gameplay reveal trailer below.