Is it possible to go into the Holiday season without the chance to get involved in a Just Dance or Let’s Sing? We don’t think so. And neither do those at Voxler and PLAION as today they release Let’s Sing 2024 to the world. Ready to get that party started?
Let’s Sing 2024 on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch is the latest in the ever-lengthening Let’s Sing franchise. It comes on the back of Let’s Sing 2023 from twelve months back, as well as the Let’s Sing 2023 Eurovision Hits DLC that popped up in the summer. If you’ve played one of those games before, you should know what to expect here.
The star of the singing show
Yep, Let’s Sing 2024 will let you grab the mic and make yourself the star of the show, singing along to all manner of cracking tunes; classics, moderns, icons and – if we’re honest – some that we find absolute tosh. But sing we will – probably with friends.
Priced from £34.99, Let’s Sing 2024 comes with a number of game modes. There’s a full Career, Classic mode, Feat. and a Let’s Sing Fest for those really looking to go to town. It’ll let you sing solo should you prefer, or join others across the living room or globe, making the ost beautiful of musical melodies in the process.
For many it’ll be the songs of Let’s Sing 2024 that are the main focus. We’ve got a full list of the track and song listings right here, but will pick out the likes of Ace of Base, Queen and Bowie as our personal favourites. And yep, feel free to age us from those. If you prefer, BTS are included (standard) whilst Marshmello and Billie Eilish will appeal to others.
The great thing about Let’s Sing 2024 is the sheer accessibility. What was once confined to wired mics, you can now install the Let’s Sing App on your phone, turning that into a microphone with ease. In fact, that App will let you do all manner of things. Our upcoming review will cover all that in full.
- Game modes: Career, Classic, Feat., Let’s Sing Fest
- Live the dream of becoming a superstar in the Career mode, a brand new singleplayer narrative adventure.
- Join Let’s Sing Fest, the ultimate challenge for all solo artists and compete with dozens of singers online in a free-for-all. It includes a dynamic leaderboard and provides additional feedback on other performers.
- Create your own unique online personality with the extensive toolbox for avatar customization. From the way you look all the way through to how your avatar moves.
- No mic at hand? No problem! The official Let’s Sing app turns your smartphone into a microphone, let’s you set up a party, customize your avatar and much more!
- Up to four players
- Expand your library with the VIP Pass!
Our full review of Let’s Sing 2024 on Xbox is fast incoming. If you see this as an instant purchase though, head to the Xbox Store, grabbing a download for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. There are a few options too. Let’s Sing 2024 comes in a Standard Edition with the International Song Pack and VIP Pass Trial for £34.99. But you can up that VIP Pass by three months for £36.99. Further to that is a £44.99 version that includes a cool year’s worth of VIP Pass.
That VIP Pass is also available as an individual purchase so you can add it at a later date.
You’ll also be able to get hold of Let’s Sing 2024 on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
And of course, no matter where you sing, the VIP Pass will offer up even more opportunity.
Let’s Sing 2024 on Xbox Game Description
Perform some of your favorite current hits as well as modern classics from the new song selection featuring 20 exciting and popular tracks.