Tis the season to go crazy and that is never more true than in the world of GTA Online. This week we see all manner of double GTA$ & RP bonuses arriving, a variety of Halloween modes, some T-Shirt unlocks, new vehicles and much more.
With Halloween casting a dark shadow over Southern San Andrea, we see the world of GTA Online turning into a playground for a variety of Beasts, Slashers and other fiends. To celebrate this time of year GTA Online is covering its players with bonuses on six different Adversary Modes. Details on each as follows:
- Slasher – The shotgun-wielding Slasher stalks up to seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. After three minutes, the Hunted get shotguns of their own to turn the tables on the Slasher. The mode ends if the Slasher or all the Hunted are killed within the time limit.
- Slashers – The Slashers, armed with Machetes and Shotguns, must wade through the darkness in pursuit of the Hunted, who are equipped with Thermal Vision and Flashlights. But don’t get too comfortable — as each minute passes, the team roles are reversed until one group has been wiped out completely.
- Lost vs Damned – Lost Vs Damned pits Angels against Devils in the ultimate battle of the soul. Each match will flip between day and night for 60 seconds at a clip, with advantages including regenerated Armor and Health and improved weapon options depending on the time – day for the Angels and night for the Devils.
- Condemned – This nightmarish mode marks one unlucky player for imminent death: when the timer runs out, they’re worm food. Their only hope is to pass the bad news onto somebody else, and the only way to do that is by sending them on a short trip to a shallow grave. Last man standing wins.
- Come Out To Play – A team of three Runners just trying to make it home, and a team of Hunters out for blood. Runners are well-armed but on foot, while Hunters wield free-aim shotguns and must stay on their motorbikes or ATVs. Hunters have unlimited lives, while the Runners have just one life, but plenty of weapons available to pick off the Hunters at will.
- Beast Vs. Slasher – The Beast is back, and this time it’s got company. Only an armored team of Slashers armed to the teeth have a hope of stopping them. The Beasts, gifted with wild speed, the ability to leap over buildings and temporary invisibility, have to collect all the checkpoints while the Slashers attempt to stop them.
You’ll also get the chance to indulge in your lust for B-movie bloodshed with the Halloween-exclusive Psycho Swingers, Zombie Liberals in the Midwest & Twilight Knife T-Shirts. These come about as free unlocks for any player who manages to log in through to November 5th.
Additionally there is an unholy trinity of Halloween vehicles also being resurrected for a limited time – again through to November 5th – with 35% discounts on:
- LCC Sanctus
- Albany Lurcher
- Albany Franken Stange
- Halloween Masks
And there is also the chance to deal some damage with the B-11 Strikeforce or host a Halloween blowout on your Festival Bus with 35% off (unless stated) select heavy Vehicles & Aircraft…
- B-11 Strikeforce – 30% off
- FH-1 Hunter – 30% off
- Imponte Duke O’Death
- Enus Stafford – 30% off
- Festival Bus – 30% off
- Armoured Boxville
- HVY Chernobog – 30% off
- JoBuilt Phantom Wedge
To end this week’s discounts we also see Dynasty 8 Executive offering up to 40% off select Properties & Add-Ons. If anything, they’ll help you tighten your grip on the criminal underworld. And as we all know, that is a good thing indeed.
- Executive Offices – 40% off
- Office Garages – 30% off
- Office Garage Custom Auto Shop & Renovations – 30% off
So, do these discounts tempt you in to the world of GTA Online for the next week or so? Or are you instead still captivated by Rockstar’s latest behemoth, Red Dead Redemption 2? Let us know in the comments.