If you’ve ever tinkered with a car, you’ll be well aware of the hundreds of individual parts that it takes to put one together, not to mention the hassle of taking it all apart and putting it all back together again should it go wrong. No-one said being a mechanic was easy of course, but for any good petrol head, there’s little better way of spending the day than taking apart that big V6, putting on some shiny new rims or tuning and tweaking every last ounce of horsepower out of your ride. Tinkering with the real toys can be an expensive hobby however, but now, you can get down to the nitty gritty of car mechanics with Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One and PS4.
Available right now to purchase and download, Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One and PS4 will allow you the opportunity to buy, repair and sell within the very best virtual garage, full of the finest virtual tools this side of your own workshop. With over 200 interactive parts, tons of upgrades, 48 realistic cars and 1000 individual parts, there is always ample opportunity to make the car of your dreams, all whilst taking the odd job here and there to find that next exquisite auction purchase.
You’ll be able to start your career with a small garage before turning into the king of repairs with a multi-car luxury workspace. And while the possibilities are there, first you will need the work ethic, particularly if you wish to make it as the latest and greatest Car Mechanic?
Key Features of Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One and PS4 include:
• Photorealistic graphics
• 48 cars to get your hands dirty with (including licensed models from Jeep®
• 10+ tools to help you work on those cars
• 1000+ parts waiting for you
• Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
• Randomly generated jobs to add an extra level of entertainment into the mix
• Endless gameplay
• Multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
• Advanced Upgrade System (level up and spend your points on upgrades)
• Path Test to test car suspension
• Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around on!)
• Race Track to test car performance
• Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to be successful
• Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
• Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
• Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
If you fancy taking a shot at becoming a grease monkey, why not do so now on Xbox One or PS4 for the price of £24.99. Feeling unsure? Then fear not, our full review will be with you very shortly.
What are your thoughts on Car Mechanic Simulator? Are you ready to wield the tools of the workshop on console? Let us know in the comments below or via our usual social channels.