Think football is more than kick and run? Reckon turn-based battles would be better decided by the use of a ball instead of a sword? Football, Tactics & Glory is the game for you, and it is now in development for consoles and mobile.
Thanks to a partnership between the Austrian publishers of Toplitz Productions, and the development team at Raylight Games, we will soon be finding the acclaimed Steam hit Football, Tactics & Glory hitting both the console and mobile scenes – hopefully we’ll be safe in seeing it arrive on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch at the very least.
Due to release at some point around Q3 2019, Football, Tactics & Glory is a different type of football game to the usual FIFA and PES offerings, one which completely reinvents the management genre to make you the star. The question is, are you ready to show off your skills as a manager to the online world?
Mixing the appeal of sports management with the draw of turn based gaming, Football, Tactics & Glory will see you attempting to rise through the league ranks by utilising a rather unique turn-based system which sees you using your stronger players, statistically, to capitalize on weaker stats of the opponents. This is football – but not as you know it.
“We are happy to have Raylight as an experienced partner for the porting of Football, Tactics & Glory to all major consoles. The game offers a unique gameplay which perfectly fits to the requirements of football fans playing on the PC and/or console”, says Stefan Berger, Business Development Toplitz Productions.
“We are very excited to work on this game which offers a different vision of the football management genre”, explains Massimiliano Di Monda, Raylight Games.
Features of Football, Tactics & Glory include:
- Turn-based matches – Unique turn-based system allows you to use your stronger players, statistically, to capitalize on weaker stats of the opponent.
- Campaign – Make your way from the amateur leagues to the Premier League, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club.
- Skills and Class Systems – Experiment with skills and classes to build your own team.
- Ultimate Face Editor – The ultimate face editor allows you to change any face in your team, modders can create their favorite players.
- Smooth Animations – Footballers move elegantly and realistically during matches.
- Online mode – Call your friends and create a playoff tournament. Who is the best tactician among you?
Apparently, anyone who likes turn-based gameplay and strategy, or tycoon games as a whole, will love Football, Tactics & Glory, hopefully on Xbox One, PS4 and Switch. As soon as further details emerge, particularly surrounding an Xbox One release date, we’ll be sure to let you know.