There is only one fighter worth worrying about and that comes in the form of Injustice 2. If you missed out on a purchase of the game first time around, then the arrival of the Legendary Edition should give you absolutely no further excuse.
Arriving in the UK today as a digital download on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, with a physical release happening come Friday 30th March, Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition brings together the awesome base game, with a whole ton of downloadable content packs.
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, The Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice™ 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
Further to this, and in addition to the packaged content, owners of both Injustice 2 and the Legendary Edition will also find the following enhancements:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
As a game that builds on everything found in the utterly brilliant original Injustice: Gods Among Us, with a massive massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains all in place, should you be looking for a fighter, or are a huge fan of DC, then a purchase of the Legendary Edition is all a bit of a no-brainer.
Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2 – winner of IGN’s best fighting game of 2017. •ALL DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT CHARACTERS: Includes 10 additional characters and 5 Premiere Skins – including Hellboy and TMNT. •EVERY BATTLE DEFINES YOU: With every match you’ll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your roster. •A NEW THREAT RISES: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman’s regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk. •THE BEST OF DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic scale battles. •BUILT BY NETHERREALM: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed MORTAL KOMBAT franchise.