Looking for frenetic non-stop action? Ninjin: Clash of Carrots will sort you out!
Pocket Trap and Modus Games have today announced that Ninjin: Clash of Carrots will be dropping nicely onto Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC come September 4th 2018, providing a humorous storyline, fantasy content, and a ton of hilarious beat em up action.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots will cater for the solo player, along with those who prefer to game locally with friends, or via online 2 player co-op with others from around the globe. Inspired by the Japanese Feudal era, it is a hilariously fun beat-’em-up that delivers a large dose of customization options that ensure each stage is kept fresh and exciting. But what will you be doing? Well, battling through side-scrolling worlds as Ninjin, a charismatic bunny, or as Akai, a ninja fox, all in order to recover your village’s stolen carrots from the claws of the evil Shogun Moe, of course!
With numerous enemies and bosses to take down, carrots to collect and spend, plenty of weapons to utilise and tons of masks and other customization items in play, Ninjin will allow you to choose from a wide variety of equipment, outfitting your character to better defeat your opponents.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots will also feature a special survival mode – “Oni TV Show”. This will see you having to fight endless waves of enemies to rack up rare rewards. You can challenge a friend to see who can progress the furthest too, allowing Ninjin: Clash of Carrots to become one of those easy pick up and play titles… but only the most skillful ninjas will master the game!
Key Features Include:
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
We’ll be sure to remind you when Ninjin: Clash of Carrots becomes available digitally on September 4th 2018 for Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC. It’ll set you back just £11.99.
Will you be buying it? Watch the trailer below and then let us know in the comments!