It’s the feature that we can’t get enough of and after having the opportunity to snap away in a variety of games over the last few months comes the news we have all wanted to hear – Metro Exodus will ship with a Photo Mode.
Due to hit Xbox One, PS4 and PC on February 15th 2019, Deep Silver and 4A Games have today confirmed that the next instalment in the Metro series will come with a fully-fledged Photo Mode in tow – something which we’ve seen added to a number of games over the last year or so, with the brilliant Strange Brigade one of the latest to make use of the fan-requested feature.
Available from day one of release, this will work on all platforms, will PC players will be able to get additional benefits with from support for Ansel, NVIDIA’s proprietary screenshot capture software.
“Photo Mode has been one of the most requested features from the Metro community,” said Jon Bloch, Executive Producer at 4A Games. “They’re relatively rare in 1st person shooters, but the team have been determined to make it work and give Metro fans the opportunity to capture their own stories from the Russian wastelands.”
Photo Mode will be available for all platforms, while PC players will additionally benefit from support for Ansel, NVIDIA’s proprietary screenshot capture software.
2036 may never have looked better!
Metro Exodus features include:
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day / night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly combat and stealth – scavenge and craft in the field to customize your arsenal of hand-made weaponry, and engage human and mutant foes in thrilling tactical combat
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…