On the face of it, Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One sounds like a dream game – for a mechanic. But if truth be told, it delivers on everything asked of it, providing insight and knowledge into the world of car maintenance, all whilst still being accessible and fun. Today we see a ton of new DLC hit home for the game, with new packs from a variety of real-world manufacturers vying for your time.
Available to purchase and download into Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One, the latest downloadable content packs are certainly deep enough to add many hours of game time into your experience. And no matter whether you are a veteran of the grease monkey scene or a new green player coming in fresh, the additions are pretty exciting.
There are 11 new DLC additions in all, with 10 of those focusing time and effort on individual manufacturers, with the final piece in the jigsaw bringing the lot together in one huge bundle. Priced up at £32.24, the Car Mechanic Simulator – DLC MegaPack does as the name suggests, bringing all the other pieces together as one.
But what are those other drops? Well, the following are all in place and ready for purchase, delivering new cars and engines, and priced up from £2.49…
- Bentley DLC – £2.49 – 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed – 1970 Bentley T-Series T1 Four Door Saloon | Engines: – W12 – V8 Bentley T-Series
- Dodge DLC – £4.19 – 1968 Dodge Charger – 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
- Dodge Modern DLC – £4.19 – 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat – 2015 Dodge SRT Viper GTS | Engines: – V8 6.2 Supercharged Hemi – V10 8.4 NA
- Ford DLC – £4.99 – – 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 – 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty – 2017 Ford Mustang – 1964 Ford GT40 | Engines: – Windsor engine – Windsor Racing engine – Cobra Jet engine – Boss 6.2-L engine (RWD/AWD option)
- Lotus DLC – £4.19 – LOTUS Esprit S1 – LOTUS Elise S1 | Engines : – I4 2.0 DOHC – I4 K-series 1.8
- Maserati DLC – £4.19 — Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale – Maserati Sebring – Maserati Quattroporte Also includes three motors : – V8 Stradale – V8 Quattroporte – R6 Sebring
- Pagani DLC – £4.99 – Pagani Zonda Revolucion – Pagani Huayra – Pagani Huayra Tempesta | Engines: – AMG V12 6.0 – AMG v12 Twin Turbo 6.0
- Plymouth DLC – £4.19 – 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner – 1971 Plymouth HEMI Cuda | Engines: – V8 OHV Hemi 426 engine with Cuda Shaker – V8 OHV Hemi 426 engine with classic air filter
- Porsche DLC – £4.99 – – 1993 PORSCHE 911 Turbo S (964) 3.6 – 1993 PORSCHE 911 RS America (964) 3.6 – 2016 PORSCHE 911 Carrera S (991.2) – 2003 PORSCHE Carrera GT | Engines : – Boxer 3.0 Twin-turbo 420 HP – Boxer 3.6 Turbo 360 HP – Boxer 3.6 260 HP – V10 5.7 DOHC 40v
- Ram DLC – £4.19 – 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 – 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 | Engines: – 8.3 V10 OHV – 5.7 HEMI 4×4 – 5.7 HEMI RWD
Each of these are available as individual purchases but you will of course need the brilliant base game to hand. Should you wish to know more about that, and how Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One plays out, then make sure you check out our full review.
Hitting the links listed above will whisk you to the relevant Xbox Store Page for each individual pack. Should you need to get hands-on with more cars in Car Mechanic Simulator, then today is most certainly your lucky day!
Let us know which of the DLC drops you’ll be picking up. Does the Dodge content float your boat? Can you handle the power of the Pagani? Does the simplicity of the Lotus appeal? The comments section is down below.