EA have announced that the rather decent Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 will be seeing a huge expansion later this summer. Zombopolis: Part One is the next free content update for Garden Warfare 2 and brings in a new map, two brand new characters and over 1200 new customisation items to mess around with.
Arriving for free just in time for the summer, you’ll be able to pick up the update on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, giving you next to no excuse not to jump into the biggest zombie map ever as you battle your way through the dark, undiscovered sewers and down the Brain Street Strip. New heroes Toxic Citron and Breakfast Brainz face off in the ultimate showdown while Dr. Zomboss hatches an evil plan to exterminate plant-kind.
The full features of the free Zombopolis: Part One update are as follows…
– The all-new Herbal Assault Map, Zombopolis; the capital city for the zombies, featuring an all-new mini boss battle
– Two brand new characters to collect: Breakfast Brainz and Toxic Citron
– Over 1,200 new crazy customisation items to unlock in the Zany Zombopolis Pack
– Character balancing and gameplay improvements
– Boat Blast shooting gallery in the Backyard Battleground with leaderboards
As always, we’ll let you know once the content arrives but if you haven’t yet hopped aboard the Garden Warfare 2 train, then have a read of our review and get your download in!