Standby for liftoff – BORIS THE ROCKET has blasted on to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!
Available to purchase and download right now, BORIS THE ROCKET (yep, that capitalisation is most definitely required), is a game about a Soviet missile engineer – Boris.
Playing out as a simulator of a man’s life, you’ll get the chance to join Boris the moustached Cold War Soviet missile operator as he is left to defend his homeland – single-handedly. And believe us, that is not going to be an easy task.
Priced at £12.49 and coming from the team at Big Way Games after seeing the developmental process covered by toR Studio, BORIS THE ROCKET will thrust you into the Cold War, immersing you into the atmosphere and leaving you to ensure that Mother Russie does not die. How you go about that is of no business to anyone else – just do not fail.
There’s more to BORIS THE ROCKET then just surviving though. You’ll find yourself able to build Boris into a mean machine, enhancing his capabilities and body until he becomes one hell of a soldier. You’ll have to use your wit as well though, working with explosives, junk, potions and more in order to find the success required.
- Enhance the capabilities of Boris’s body which helps him work better. Although Boris is physically fit, there is always room for improvement!
- The enemy never sleeps, and he’s incredibly cunning. Watch out for a continuous hailstorm of all kinds of high-tech junk and lethal nuclear explosives.
- Distill a vital potion! The only thing that can stop a bear is a bottle of VODA! Stock up on a few bottles for yourself and your new Siberian friend.
- “STEPAN” – an intercontinental ballistic missile, an engineering marvel and a hellish combination of power and splendor.
- Got tired of OST? Or would you rather listen to something from your own audio collection? Specially for you, music fans, we present an in-game audio-player. Play it again, Boris!
BORIS THE ROCKET – as you can probably tell by the title – promises to be a weird old affair, yet our full upcoming review of the game on Xbox Series X|S will hopefully be able to enlighten those fence sitters who are unsure whether they need Boris in their lives.
Keep an eye out for that review. But if you’re sold already, get over to the Xbox Store and pick up a copy of BORIS THE ROCKET on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
BORIS THE ROCKET is a simulator of a moustached Cold War Soviet missile operator. You will have a chance to defend your vast Motherland single-handedly. You will have to withstand freezing weather and nasty bear intrigues while slurping condensed milk to survive and adapt to the rapidly changing environment. Full immersion in the dramatic atmosphere of the Cold War. These are the times when duty to your country is more important than your own opinion. Even your mortal body belongs to the State. Only under such conditions can people truly become real heroes and patriots of their homeland. Do not let Mother Russia be ruined! Do or die! Death itself is not a good enough excuse for a Soviet man!