Dark, challenging and utterly fascinating, Hellpoint arrives on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
The world of Irid Novo is one full of mystery and intrigue, but it’s also ram-packed with dread. Combine all those elements plus a ton more and it’s fast easy to understand how and why gamers should be playing Hellpoint on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Available to purchase and download right now for the asking price of £29.24, Hellpoint comes from the team at tinyBuild to ensure those looking for a deep and meaningful action RPG, will be well sorted. Set on the world of Irid Novo, it’ll be up to you to work your way through a landscape that is in ruins. With the lines between both science and the occult blurred, it’s your mission to try to understand what has happened and how the events of a catastrophic incident has taken place.
What you’ll find on Irid Novo will only be decided by taking a trip to your favoured digital store – just be aware that it’ll be enough to send the chills down your spine; whether that be due to the visuals or hugely atmospheric soundtrack that draws you in.
With plenty of weaponry to hand, the chance to drag in a mate for cooperative assistance – either online or locally – and on the face of it there is much to find appealing with the release of tinyBuild’s Hellpoint on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Only our upcoming full review of the game will be able to confirm things though. Make sure you keep an eye out for it.
- – Irid Novo is a massive interconnected world full of mysteries, hidden passages and secrets within secrets – all for you to explore in any order you like. More dread and shivers awaits you as you travel deeper into the darkest corner of this forsaken colony.
- – Dozens of melee and ranged weapons and armor pieces to suit your playstyle. Every weapon has unique special abilities that unlock the more you fight with them.
- – A fascinating new sci fi universe reminiscent of classic sci-fi movies, set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm and complete with a deep lore and goosebump inducing soundtrack.
- – The space station orbits in real time around an ominous black hole that triggers various dynamic events such as boss appearances, horde assaults as well as modified enemy stats and positions.
- – If you are struggling, ask a friend to press Start to join in a couch coop session, or call for assistance online. The entire game can be completed uninterrupted in coop. The loot is shared, and the experience of local player two is saved and not watered down.
Should you wish to give Hellpoint a little look then the Xbox Store will sort you out with an Xbox One download. If you’d prefer PS4 or PC playtime, those options are also available to you.
Hellpoint is a dark and challenging action RPG set in a heavily atmospheric sci-fi universe where the line between science and occultism is blurred. Once a pinnacle of human achievement, the Irid Novo space station has fallen. Its ruins are now overrun by cruel interdimensional entities acting as puppets of the malevolent Cosmic Gods. You have been created by the Author, organically printed on Irid Novo and sent on a mission to find out the unholy series of events that led to the catastrophic incident known as the Merge.