Prepare to maneuver your ship at breakneck speed as ORBIT, the latest twin stick space-brawler will soon be available.
4bit Games have today announced that ORBIT will be dropping on Xbox One and PC soon, bringing some of the fiercest local multiplayer you can imagine. Taking gravity into account, you’ll need to crush your rival as you battle between planets in a frantic fight to the death. With teleportation, rockets and several more weapons and abilites to master, upgrading your ship will be key to success.
With 9 game modes and randomly generated scenarios, ORBIT will give you the chance to level up your ship as you attempt to become the ultimate space destroyer.
Prepare for your friendships to be torn into tiny pieces!
“I nearly lost it on a random dude after losing to him. ORBIT is so much fun” said Marius Strøm Pedersen, CEO of 4Bit Games.
“I used to have friends” stated Simen Setrom, lead programmer and world champion ORBIT player.
The main features of ORBIT include:
- Crazy local multiplayer for 2-4 players couch-powered madness
- 9 game modes: Capture, Kill, Survive, Mayhem and MORE!
- Randomly generated maps for a fresh experience every game
- Design and create your own modes and battles with Forge
- Level-up system with spaceship upgrades and paths for total customization
- Super hot particle infused graphics
- Thrilling soundtrack by Wierz
- Bare-knuckled orbital amusement
We’ll let you know more once we hear of a confirmed release date.