After the recent launch of Bunny Parking it seems as if the gaming world is going rabbit mad – particularly if we acknowledge the fact that Radical Rabbit Stew will be hopping its way to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC this coming July.
Created by the team at Pugstorm, and seeing the publishing rights handled by Sold Out, Radical Rabbit Stew will bring a hare-raising action-arcade gaming experience the way of Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC players when it drops come July 16th 2020.
If you’ve never heard of the game before, Radical Rabbit Stew is an action-packed title that combines puzzle-solving with fast-paced whack-a-rabbit gameplay. And it is here where we’ll find bite-sized pick-up-and-play action, juicy pixel graphics and a sizzling soundtrack in one mouth-watering package.
Key Features Include:
● Scintillating Puzzles – Sink your teeth into puzzles and challenges with a range of rabbit foes, and acquire gameplay-altering spoons that keep puzzles fresh and fun.
● Super-Sized Boss Fights – Face off against unique bosses, each requiring different tactics to conquer. Whether it’s using enemy rabbits as ammunition or dodging incoming trains and smacking the drivers out, be prepared to think creatively to defeat each one.
● Sizzling Pick-Up-And-Play Action – Enjoy a mixture of expansive, side-scrolling levels and shorter, single-screen layouts, and have the freedom to hop in for bite-sized sessions or defeat those rascally rabbits entire worlds at a time.
● Seasoned Couch Multiplayer – Hop onto the couch to face off against friends in a competitive yet light-hearted multiplayer mode.
● Sumptuous Arcade Art Style – Fun and vibrant pixel graphics that simultaneously complement and pay homage to the well-loved arcade genre.
If you can’t wait until July though then you may well be in luck, You see, PAX East attendees will get the chance to go hands-on with the Nintendo Switch version of Radical Rabbit Stew at booth #30071 from 27th Feb through to Mar 1st, taking in a brand new demo featuring a selection of levels from the game’s single-player campaign.
“Radical Rabbit Stew combines fast, pick-up-and-play gameplay with clever design, increasingly expansive puzzles and quirky fun-filled moments to deliver a game with wide-reaching appeal,” said Katie Clark, Product Manager at Sold Out. “We’re really excited for players to try this brand-new demo and experience the game’s crazy action-arcade gameplay for themselves.”
Are you looking forward to Radical Rabbit Stew on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC? Or are you done with all form of bunny-filled antics? Let us know in the comments below once you’ve checked out the latest trailer.