Ready to be more Saints!? Deep Silver have today confirmed that the Third Street Saints will soon be back on Xbox One, PC and PS4 with a fully refreshed, massively revamped, wholly remastered Saints Row The Third.
Making a debut on Xbox One, PC and PS4 come May 22nd 2020, Saints Row The Third Remastered on Xbox One, PC and PS4 will see every weapon remodelled, every car redesigned and the vast majority of the iconic city fully retextured. Yep, the Saints are getting a makeover and in Saints Row The Third we’ll discover that around 4,000 assets have been reworked, with the complete update expertly handled by Sperasoft, transforming environments, character models, visual effects, enhanced graphics and incorporated a new lighting engine.
But it wouldn’t be a proper relaunch without a ton of content and in the remaster of Saints Row The Third on Xbox One and PS4 we will discover all three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version all included; remastered and thrown in for hours of additional gleeful gameplay.
No matter whether you are a newcomer to the world of the Saints, or a veteran just looking for one more blast, the reworked city of Steelport will be sure to let you revel in the glorious world of the Saints once more. .
Saints Row The Third Remastered gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. This is your City. These are your rules. Remastered with enhanced graphics, Steelport the original city of sin, has never looked so good as it drowns in sex, drugs and guns. Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobblehead dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute. Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and fight against a highly-trained military force by your lonesome in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen.
Key features of Saints Row The Third Remastered include:
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customisation – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to maskless ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version.
So, what you waiting for? Grab your diary and drop that May 22nd 2020 launch date for Saints Row: The Third Remastered for Xbox One, PC and PS4 straight in. We’ll be sure to remind you as and when the day arrives, but needless to say it’s great to hear that the madness of the Saints is still kicking.
Of course, if you need some Saints action right now, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected should sort you out.