There is nothing better than sitting down and getting involved in a decent twin-stick shooter. And that is what Horde of Plenty on Xbox One hopes to provide, as we take on a mass of foes and attempt to save our pet puffer fish, Puffy.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Horde of Plenty is the latest twin-stick shooter to arrive on Xbox One, throwing us into the life of a simple construction worker who is attempting to retrieve his pet fish from the forces of evil.
Priced at £12.49, Horde of Plenty promises much too. There are 14 stages to embark upon, no less than five difficulty modes which will ensure a decent challenge for all, and some good old leaderboards to allow the most competitive of players to have something to aim for. Throw in some secrets, hidden upgrades, the usual draw of grabbing extra Gamerscore with a number of Xbox achievements and some classic twin-stick action, there should be much to love.
Features of Horde of Plenty on Xbox One include:
- Experience 14 epic hand-crafted levels of twin-stick shooter goodness!
- 5 difficulty modes provide a great experience for everyone.
- Greater difficulty will result in higher scores and extra lives.
- All difficulty modes are balanced and share the same leaderboard.
- Leaderboards live in the Main Menu, so your friends will see your score.
- In classic twin-stick shooter style: Left stick moves. Right stick aims & fires.
- Play it your way. Speed run or full playthrough, your choice.
- Discover all the secret areas and how to trigger hidden upgrades!
- Achieve the achievements!
- Most of all, have fun!
Take yourself on a little journey over to the Xbox Store if you wish to see Horde of Plenty added to your digital Xbox One library. And if you want to know more, keep an eye out for a review from us in the days ahead. Puffy’s life demands it.
In this action-packed forward-scrolling twin-stick shooter, construction worker Ron Mayhem’s beloved pet Puffy, a rather round and yellow puffer fish, has been captured by the forces of evil. Slay the hordes, collect mad loot, and bring Puffy back!