The NASCAR love-in continues to circle with a new arcade styled racer that should well excite. If you love nothing but a good oval, then you should be taking to the grid with NASCAR Arcade Rush.
Available right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S is Team6 Game Studios and GameMill Entertainment’s NASCAR Arcade Rush. You’ll also find the game on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC.
NASCAR, but different
You’ve probably played a NASCAR game before, if only as the thrill of driving around in circles has come to the gaming scene multiple times over. But NASCAR Arcade Rush is different to all the others, forgoing the simulation aspect for something a bit more fun.
It works as a high-octane racer, one that absolutely reimagines the usual racing. Obviously it comes with some rubbin’ and racin’, but this one throws in twists, jumps, nitro boosts and more for good measure. It’s far from your standard NASCAR offering.
It should mean that NASCAR Arcade Rush is much more suited to a wider audience too. When you consider that customisation is front and centre, as is a Career mode, cup series and local multiplayer, then you should well be in for a treat. There’s online multiplayer if you prefer that too – I mean, what’s a racer without it?
Key features of NASCAR Arcade Rush on Xbox
A game that will let you race your way, NASCAR Arcade Rush features some decent looking elements. Expect all of the following to be in place during your race time…
- Iconic Tracks, Wild Twists: Experience real-world NASCAR locales like Talladega Superspeedway, Daytona International Speedway, Darlington Raceway, Martinsville Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway and more in all-new ways that will thrill your imagination and deliver a new level of playability within the vaunted NASCAR video game franchise.
- Race Your Way: Choose from a full array of vehicles spanning 75 years of stock car racing history and horsepower. Customize your car and driver to suit your style with new paint schemes, rims, spoilers, visual effects, suits, helmets and more, with thousands of combinations to discover.
- Robust Racing Modes: NASCAR Arcade Rush features expansive single-player modes, including the Career NASCAR Cup Series, Quick Race and Time Attack. Take on your friends in thrilling head-to-head local multiplayer*, or race rivals around the world in 12-player online multiplayer.
Project-X Edition is available
NASCAR Arcade Rush is on the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, fully optimised for the latter consoles. The Standard Edition of the game will set you back £39.99. But there’s also the NASCAR Arcade Rush Project-X Edition to consider. For £49.99, this adds in the Project-X Pack which in itself adds new car components, suits, sponsors and more. In fact, the Project-X Pack includes…
- A hovercraft car model developed as part of Project-X
- Project-X paint scheme, rims, wheels, and spoiler
- Project-X themed drivers suit and helmet
- Project-X team sponsorship option
- Project-X vehicle FX package
- A set of four additional in-game emojis to showcase your style
You’ll also find NASCAR Arcade Rush on the stores of PlayStation, Switch and PC.
Stick around for our full review of NASCAR Arcade Rush on Xbox soon.
NASCAR Arcade Rush on Xbox Game Description
The NASCAR Beasts are Unleashed! The thrill of NASCAR meets the rush of arcade racing in a new game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a completely new NASCAR experience with re-imagined, iconic racetracks in unmatched high-speed, wheel-to-wheel action!