A year on from the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous comes the latest expansion for the game. Following on from the previous Through the Ashes DLC comes The Lord of Nothing. Are you ready to continue the story?
In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The Lord of Nothing, the truth awaits. Or at least it awaits those who are brave enough to go up against the cold and the dark.
A new expansion
Available today on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC, the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The Lord of Nothing expansion is the latest as the Owlcat Games team behind it build out the base experience with all-new locations, characters, challenges and more.
Following on from Through the Ashes, this one continues the tale of Sendri and Rekarth, as the narrative hunts for a conclusion. You see, whilst the secrets that have long since evaded the reach of the main campaign will finally come to light, it’ll only be when you go digging deep into unforgiving lands and asking questions without good answers will it all unfold. Such lines of questioning could get so dire that even the Knight Commander themselves might need to intervene.
The Lord of Nothing should be seen as a continuation of Through the Ashes. But Owlcat are promising that it will work just as well as a standalone campaign. Fresh characters await command as newly introduced archetypes. Further, feats allow for characters ideally suited to take on mysterious areas and many unfamiliar enemies.
Key features of The Lord of Nothing
- There’s Weakness in Flesh: Meet your brand-new android companion, Penta, who uses their enhancing skill to forge their path.
- The Dark Will Thaw Your Soul: Trudge through the frozen realm, explore a mysterious wizard tower, brave the Shadow Plane, and continue your adventure across many new locations.
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: Unfamiliar enemy types will appear to slow you down at every turn, requiring new mechanics and tactics to vanquish them.
- All Shall Come to Light: Discover the mysteries behind Sendri’s odd behavior and stamp out the evil spreading from the corners of Golarion.
- Always Room for More: 15 new archetypes, new spells, feats, and more.
In review, we found the base game of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous to be able to deliver on multiple fronts. Our 4/5 scored review concluded with…
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is a deep, serious game that needs a lot of time investment, but if you can find that time it is unlikely that you will feel short changed, what with the sheer amount of content on display.
Gain access now
It all means that if you have the base game to hand, you’d do well to check out The Lord of Nothing. You’ll find the expansion on the Xbox Store today, playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. A standalone price sits at £10.74.
You should be able to find Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The Lord of Nothing on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC storefronts too.