Not one to pass up an opportunity, publishers Bigben will be showcasing an array of console and PC games when the biggest gaming convention kicks off in June. So, let’s check out the Bigben E3 2019 line-up and get the excitement levels up!
Located in West Hall, Stand #4522 from 11th-14th June at Los Angeles Convention Center, you’ll be able to discover the following Bigben titles (as well as others that are to be revealed at the stand):
- The Sinking City (Frogwares): An adventure and investigation game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft where the player plays as Charles, a private detective who has just arrived in Oakmont, Massachusetts, to investigate the cause of an unprecedented supernatural flood. You can unravel the mystery starting 27th June on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory (Black Shamrock): The Computer has made you a Troubleshooter with a red security clearance! Your mission is to track down traitors in Alpha Complex and neutralise them. Adapted from the popular tabletop role-playing game, Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is an RPG with novel mechanics in a dystopian universe packed with dark humour.
- WRC 8 (Kylotonn): After a 2-year absence, the official game is back with new, more realistic physics, more technical tracks, pacenotes that have been completely redone to improve fluidity, dynamic weather during races, and a completely redesigned career mode. It’ll be coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC this September.
- Overpass (Zordix Racing): In this off-road simulation centred on overcoming obstacles, the player takes control of powerful buggies and quads racing across extreme tracks and incredibly hazardous terrain. Get ready to race this October when it comes to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
- Bee Simulator (Varsav Game Studios): Collect pollen, interact with your peers, with the queen, and with other animal species. Prepare to freely explore Honey Park, a universe inspired by Central Park, as you become the bee that will save your swarm from the humans, completing main and secondary missions along the way. It’s buzzing its way onto consoles and PC in 2019.
- The Fisherman – Fishing Planet (Fishing Planet LLC): All the content of Fishing Planet, the gold standard for fishing simulations, gathered in a single premium edition for consoles and PC, and sprinkled with exclusive elements. Players can try out several fishing techniques and try to hook over 100 different species of fish whose artificial intelligence is based on the actual behaviour of each individual species. You’ll find it hooking you in this autumn on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
- Farmer’s Dynasty (Toplitz Productions): Farmer’s Dynasty offers an experience that’s unique in its genre by mixing together mechanics from construction and management simulations, farming simulations, role-playing games and life simulation games. Life a farmer’s life: build your farm, found a family, and harvest your fields.
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood (Cyanide): Presented for the first time at E3, Werewolf: The Apocalypse is the first action-RPG game adapted from the eponymous role-playing game. Embodying Cahal, a banished werewolf who must come to the aid of his threatened clan, the player will learn to control the devastating Rage they can unleash to punish those who pollute, destroy, and corrupt Gaia, the Earth Mother.
That’s quite an interesting selection, wouldn’t you agree? Get in touch and let us know what you think about the Bigben E3 2019 line-up!