It’s previously been critically acclaimed, but now the very best Car Mechanic the world has ever seen will be making its way to Xbox One and PS4, with Koch Media today revealing the console release date for Car Mechanic Simulator.
So, come June 25th 2019, PlayWay and Koch Media will release Car Mechanic Simulator on to console for the first time, ensuring that the best selling series gets the opportunity to show of its skills to a whole new audience.
Car Mechanic Simulator promises to be your one stop car mechanic shop, challenging you to find, repair, paint, tune, sell and test drive cars! This will see you constructing and expanding your car renovation kingdom in this hyper-realistic simulation experience, with multiple mission types offering their own unique criteria, varying difficulty and time constraints to meet.
If you think of yourself as a bit of a grease-monkey and love to get your hands dirty as you tinker away, then Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One and PS4 will put your skills to the test. Featuring 48 cars, a ton of tools and a prodigious plethora of parts – more than 1000 in fact – it’ll soon be time for you to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
Car Mechanic Simulator promises to see this all unfold with the help of state of the art, photorealistic graphics and an incredible level of attention to detail. In fact, it’ll ensure that gearheads will be in seventh-heaven and player progression will permit the upgrade of the garage, allowing the addition of specific equipment such as the lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
No matter whether you are discovering a true junkyard jewel or uncovering a forgotten beauty gathering dust in a barn, this is the game which will allow you to unleash your imagination and restore these classics to their former glory – turning a good profit at the same time. It’ll also include car auctions, letting you buy and sell until your heart is content and when you throw in an infinite number of randomly generated missions will certainly find something to keep you more than busy (and greasy!).
Key Features of Car Mechanic Simulator include:
- Photorealistic graphics
- 48 cars to get your hands dirty with (including licensed models from Jeep® & Mazda)
- 10+ tools to help you work on those cars
- 1000+ parts waiting for you
- Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
- Randomly generated jobs to add an extra level of entertainment into the mix
- Endless gameplay
- Multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
- Advanced Upgrade System (level up and spend your points on upgrades)
- Path Test to test car suspension
- Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around on!)
- Race Track to test car performance
- Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to be successful
- Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
- Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
- Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)
Will you be getting your hands dirty with Car Mechanic Simulator on Xbox One and PS4? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.