Overseas tourism still has yet to reach the levels it was pre-pandemic. As many people are now returning to airports and island getaways, many others are still rightly a bit nervous about it. For those itching to get away but unable to, this next game may provide that virtual tourism you are looking for. Tourist Bus Simulator is out today on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.
Fuerteventura is one of the largest land masses in the Canary Islands, and has been a hotspot for travellers for many years. Now, you can take advantage of the huge tourism scene as you decide to open your own bus company on the island. Set your routes to run between hotels, offer sightseeing tours or just pick people up at the beach. In this 1:5 scale replica of the island, the journeys will be fun without being too long.
Tourist Bus Simulator also features:
- Map of Fuerteventura at an extremely high level of detail
- – 20 faithfully recreated cities and beaches
- – Many pass roads, serpentines, points of interest and three harbours
- – Find hidden stashes and other uncommon and interesting places
- Large selection of vehicles
- – MAN Lion’s Coach and Lion’s Coach C, originally as they are used on the Canary Islands
- – Large selection of bus designs, appropriate for each task
- – Off-road and service vehicle
- Various offers for your customers:
- – Scheduled routes: transporting passengers all over the island
- – Hotel shuttle: transporting tourists from the airport to hotels and back
- – Sightseeing offers for hotels with interesting custom tours for the tourists
- Economy system:
- – Extensive fleet management, incl. maintenance work
- – Personnel management and recruiting drivers, guides and mechanics
- – Maintaining vehicles, incl. refuelling, reparations, service in one’s own or an external workshop
- – Managing the bus company’s spare parts store, insurances, WIFI, catering, etc.
- – Supporting employees for their searches for flats, gyms, beaches, and bars
- – Extend your depot for additional vehicles
- – Buy your own apartment or estate and improve your personal accommodation
- Freely movable bus driver as well as passengers who board and leave
- Bus wash
- Various levels that can be unlocked by completing orders and gaining experience
Rumour has it there are also plenty of hidden secrets and additional vehicle parts to find. If this doesn’t appear to be true, you didn’t hear it from me.
Available to download now, Tourist Bus Simulator is on the Xbox Store priced at £24.99. Remember, this is only for Xbox Series X|S owners, but Xbox One owners can still enjoy the likes of Truck Driver, Bus Simulator 21, and of course, Farming Simulator 22. If you are hankering specifically for Tourist Bus Simulator, our review will be coming very soon, so stay tuned.
Create your own bus empire on Fuerteventura now! Thanks to the economy system in the new Tourist Bus Simulator, you will be able to found your own bus company on the popular holiday island Fuerteventura. Your offer comprises scheduled routes, hotel shuttles or sightseeing tours. Furthermore, you also have to manage your fleet, including vehicle care and maintenance, and employee planning. If you are successful, you can continuously expand your fleet. In this PC game, the entire island has been faithfully recreated including a large number of roads and unpaved tracks, cities, villages and beaches. All areas are accessible. Thanks to the 1:5 scale, even long bus tours can be completed in an enjoyable driving time. The MAN Lion’s Coach is available in two sizes. You can choose between different bus designs to find the right one for each task.