From Blowfish Studios and the Miga Games team is Forest Grove. A first person crime mystery puzzler, if you’re up for getting down with the details, the new case files found on Xbox, PlayStation and PC should be well worth flicking through.
Ready to open the case files?
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S is Forest Grove. You’ll also find it on the digital storefronts of PlayStation and PC if those are your preferred formats. And yes, you may have heard of Forest Grove previously – it was initially slated for a 2022 launch.
It whisks us off to Forest Grove, Oregon. Here we find a teenage heiress who has gone missing. With a billion dollar tech fortune behind them, it could well be worth tracking them down, as fast as you can. Thankfully, as part of the Remote Forensic Bureau, the tools you need are at your fingertips.
From there, Forest Grove plays out much like any game of this type. You’ll be left to scour for details, dropping into docs, solving puzzles, uncovering clues and more. You’ll do that with cutting edge technology at your disposal, all in hope of obtaining the most realistic of visual and audio cues. Of course, bringing together everything you have learnt will be par for the course in Forest Grove. Only then, will you discover what has happened to the young heiress.
- Forensics Based Evidence – Explore a crime scene riddled with evidence such as DNA, fingerprints, perspiration metabolites and more. Can you associate these scattered pieces of evidence to reveal new leads and deduce the story within? It’s all up to you to find the truth.
- Intertwined Puzzles & Clues – The Kunstimatigaard’s are fond of puzzles. Discover hidden rooms and buried secrets all which lead to more clues to aid you in your investigation.
- Deductive Reasoning – Use your wit and intuition to piece together what really happened, knowing full well there’s every chance you could get it wrong. There will be no hand holding here.
- Rich Character Backstory – Uncover a cast of characters each with stories and conversation of their own. Perhaps someone knows more than they are willing to admit.
- Innovative Evidence Board – Solve the mystery like a real detective with the innovative evidence board. Collect an abundance of evidence which can be used to link to new leads, clues, or identifying persons of interest.
Buy and play now!
“Forest Grove fuses a twisting mystery and a futuristic world, technology and investigative spirit working together in a setting unlike any other,” said Larry Johnson, Lead Developer of Miga Games. “Detectives can try again and again to get to the bottom of this thrilling, complex mystery, until they receive the best grade possible.”
Running a price of £16.99 from the Xbox Store, discounted for a limited period, you can play Forest Grove on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S. It’s optimised for those latter consoles.
You’ll also find Forest Grove kicking around on PlayStation and PC stores.
Hold tight for our full review of Forest Grove on Xbox. And as always, drop your thoughts into the comments.
Forest Grove on Xbox Game Description
Forest Grove is a first-person mystery game where you uncover forensic clues, solve puzzles, and piece together a story using your own conclusions. Will you be able to solve the case?
Zooey Kunstimatigaard, the teenage heiress to a billion-dollar tech fortune, was reported missing by her stepmother Mary. She was last seen in her bedroom in Forest Grove, Oregon.
The Remote Forensics Bureau uses this as an opportunity to roll out their latest crime-fighting technology, the Nanodeck. You’ll use it to investigate the scene, collect evidence, and unmask the truths behind Zooey’s disappearance.
Relationships and secrets must be revealed. If foul play is suspected, those responsible must be brought to justice!