You’d think that with the announcement of the upcoming Call of the Wild: The Angler, every hour of the day would be focused on that game. But you’d be wrong and once again we find Expansive Worlds pushing out additional content for their critically acclaimed theHunter: Call of the Wild.
Available to purchase, download and add into your game today is the new Revontuli Coast DLC for theHunter: Call of the Wild. It rolls out to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 and PC with a £5.59 price tag in tow, giving players the chance to work their way through a whole new reserve. A
Adding in new animal species, locations, and more, Expansive Worlds (the creative division within Avalanche Studios), today launched an all-new DLC reserve for the immersive hunting game theHunter: Call of the Wild. Set in beautiful Finland, Revontuli Coast invites players to explore a vast archipelago, hunt nineteen diverse animal species, expand their waterfowl hunting arsenal, and much more.
If you have loved everything about the base game (and you should have because it’s a stunner) Revontuli Coast key features include:
- Explore the Wonders of Finnish Nature: Discover stunning rocky archipelagos, wild fields, thick spruce forests, and vibrant fell hills as you traverse the 25 sq. miles (64 sq. kilometers) large reserve.
- Hunt 19 Diverse Species: Revontuli Coast has the largest number of animal species ever featured in a reserve. Gear up and hunt new and returning favorites such as the Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer, and Raccoon Dog.
- New Feature – Northern Lights: Carefully stalk your prey under the glorious Northern Lights that illuminate the night sky.
- New Utility Tool – Water Layout Blind: Conceal yourself from waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds while in water.
- Discover Unique Landmarks: Revontuli Coast is home to memorable geographical landmarks such as a large glacial pothole, an impressive balancing rock, and a wondrous gorge.
But further to the release of Revontuli Coast, a free update with numerous new improvements, features, and bug fixes is also rolling out. Expect to find…
- Dolby Atmos support for PC and Xbox One players
- A completely reworked waterfowl system
- A new Item Wheel that allows players to quickly swap weapons, ammo, and sights
- A redesigned reflex sight
- A new ammunition type (.22 Conehead) for players who own Weapon Pack 1, Weapon Pack 3, or Modern Rifle Pack
You’ll need a copy of theHunter: Call of the Wild in order to enjoy the chance to head to the Revontuli Coast and to take in the latest update drop. You’ll find the game on the Xbox Store via Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox Game Pass, on PS4, PS5 or PC.
Welcome to Finland, a country home to some of Northern Europe’s most beautiful hunting spots! Set in the north edge of the Baltic Sea, Revontuli Coast invites you to explore a vast and sprawling archipelago that teems with life. With peak bird season underway, you’ll hunt a wide range of waterfowl, ducks, and upland birds. Larger game also roam here, such as Brown Bear, Moose, and Whitetail Deer. Experience the thrill of stalking your prey under the magical Northern Lights, and discover exciting new hunting opportunities as you traverse this region of the “land of a thousand lakes”.