Ready to put pedal to the metal? Heavy Metal Machines is now free-to-play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5.
Already present on PC through Steam, tactical, fast-paced and free-to-play, on the face of it Heavy Metal Machines comes to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5 with very little going against it. And honestly, delve into the finer details and it just gets better still.
Available to download right now from the digital store of your choosing – as long as that store is the Xbox Store, the PlayStation Store or the usual Steam page – Heavy Metal Machines will see you and your friends joining each other for battle across a number of post-apocalyptic arenas, all whilst making the most of a selection of vehicles and their weapons.
Created by Hoplon Infotainment, it promises to be a super fast, pretty tactical, rather hardcore affair as two teams of four battle it out with bombing rights. And what’s more if you jump in to Heavy Metal Machines in the first two weeks from launch will be rewarded with exclusive packages that bring together the best in the Battle Pass, characters and more. You’ll just need an Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription in hand.
“We’re very excited to bring Heavy Metal Machines to consoles. We’re looking forward to seeing console players join the fray and have people play with friends, no matter what platform they are on.” says Rodrigo Campos, CEO of Hoplon Entertainment.
- One of a kind gameplay, combining unique vehicles, combat, and sports.
- 4v4 Team-Based Multiplayer.
- Play casually, ranked, or join competitive tournaments.
- Training modes are available to sharpen newcomers’ skills.
- Meet new players in the game or bring your friends for way more fun!
- Multiple vehicles with unique weapons and gameplay styles.
- Insane Arenas with different challenges and strategies.
- New content is continuously added, including new Vehicles, Arenas, Battle Passes, and Seasonal Events.
- Heavy Metal Machines is not pay-to-win.
- A Legend Reborn: narrated by Larry Huffman, from Rock ‘n Roll Racing.
You’ll be able to get hold of Heavy Metal Machines from the Xbox Store and PlayStation Store today. Go and grab that free download.
And if you like what you find, aside from that free Battle Pass, there is another Premium pack to consider too – The Ultimate Machine Pack. This will set you back £41.74 but allows for instant unlock of 17 vehicles in Heavy Metal Machines, with all of the following becoming yours to own and command… Artificer – Black Lotus – Clunker – Dirt Devil – Full Metal Judge – Icebringer – Killer J. – Little Monster – Metal Herald – Peacemaker – Photon – Rampage – Stargazer – Stingray – Vulture – Wildfire – Windrider.
Should you wish to know more about how Heavy Metal Machines plays out, hold tight for our full review of the game on Xbox.
Heavy Metal Machines is a one of a kind Free-to-Play Multiplayer Vehicular Combat game where players engage in 4v4 intense battles, controlling lethal vehicles in post-apocalyptic arenas.