As if Just Cause 3 didn’t already have enough content to keep you busy, the latest add-on pack has now gone live…and it brings even more firepower and destruction!
Available to Just Cause 3 Expansion Pass holders, the Mech Land Assault pack includes 2 pilotable mechs, new missions, challenges & more. Taking Rico to the new island of Lacrima, home to an abandoned eDen research base and a prison camp run by the mysterious Black Hand, you’ll find it defended by huge powerful Mechs. Rico will need the new Bavarium Power Core rifle to disable their shields and hijack them and once inside, use their powerful cannons and the GRIP Gravity Guns to hurl and smash the enemy into pieces.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
The Bavarium Wingsuit from the Sky Fortress DLC fundamentally changed how Rico could traverse Medici. This time, we wanted to shake up how Rico interacts with his environment in a similar way,” explained Tobias Andersson, Senior Producer at Avalanche Studios. “The new Mechs allow Rico to throw enemies, vehicles and chaos objects around like tennis balls – increasing the scope for physics-based fun. Whether you’re juggling a small car or punching helicopters out of the sky, the Mechs give you the opportunity to mess with your surroundings in creative, explosive ways.”
If you’re not an Expansion Pass holder, then you’ll need to wait until the 10th June in order to grab the new content. It’ll be priced at $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49 whilst the full AIR, LAND & SEA Expansion Pass is available for $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99. You’ll find the final content pack – BAVARIUM SEA HEIST – will be released by the end of summer 2016, again one week early to Expansion Pass holders.