350 levels of box-pushing fun. A mere £7.99 price tag. Multiple different game modes. Circuitry-themed gaming goodness. That’s Cronostase Electric Collection on Xbox in a nutshell.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, fully optimised for the new-gen consoles if you want, Cronostase Electric Collection from Penguin Pop Games is a simple box-pushing Sokoban-styled affair. At least, it starts off simple. We’d suspect that as you make progress through the puzzles that are thrown your way, the difficulty will ramp up considerably.
It’s that increase that tempts us in to Cronostase Electric Collection. But there are also the seven different game modes to keep an eye on too, as you attempt to assemble circuits, lighting things up via the simplicity of a box push. In fact, those modes are really the key to keeping this one fresh, with all of the following included for that reasonably low £7.99 asking price…
- Lighton – Assemble a circuit and turn on all the lights. Watch out though, if you make a short circuit it will EXPLODE!
- Lighton: Duo – Assemble circuits, but be careful: you can switch between yellow and blue modes and can only move the same colored circuitry!
- Puzzle Light – Complete circuitry by swapping the position of two static tiles.
- Puzzle Light: One Move – A logic puzzle where you must figure out how to complete the target with a single move!
- Puzzle Light: Rotate – Complete circuitry by rotating circuitry tiles in place.
- Puzzle Light: Slide – This time your tiles can only be slid around the game board in a cardinal direction and won’t stop until they hit another tile or a wall.
- Puzzle Light: Connect – Move the whole circuit around as you pick up more pieces!
Whether you know all the ins and outs of electrical circuits, or are coming in fresh to Cronostase Electric Collection with a gaming head on, this is one that should well keep you busy for a good few nights. We’d suspect that the hundreds of levels that are included will ensure that.
And with that in mind, we’d point you to the Xbox Store, just so you can grab your download of Cronostase Electric Collection on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
350 levels of puzzle fun! A collection of 7 different puzzle game modes (each with 50 levels) based on the box-pushing “Sokoban” genre of games. The game modes are all circuitry/electricity themed, but don’t worry: prior knowledge of circuitry is not necessary. (Note: you will NOT be a certified electrician after completing the game.)