The lumberjacking scene is obviously one that is full of reward. But we didn’t realise how competitive it all was until just recently. See, we’ve just had the chance to join the madness of LumbearJack and Lumberjack Simulator rocked up on console less than 24 hours ago. Now it’s time to continue the logging, with Lumberjack’s Dynasty on Xbox and PlayStation.
Lumberjack’s Dynasty is the latest lumberjack gaming experience to turn up in recent times, yet this is possibly the most exciting of the lot. Yep, it’s time to fire up the chainsaw and get heading to the woods as the woodland life sim plays out on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5.
If you’ve always had a bit of a lumberjacking fantasy, then this is the game for you. Lumberjack’s Dynasty is priced at £24.99 and gives you the chance to build up your own business, working from the ground up – quite literally – as you create a bit of a chopping dynasty.
It mixes the worlds of forestry and logging, with life simulation and role playing, as you rock up at a rundown logging camp, taking over from family members in hope of making it big. Quests await, as does the utilisation of many skills all as you look to cut and chop your way through the forest.
But there’s more and in Lumberjack’s Dynasty it’s not just about climbing the heights and hoping for the best. You see, you’ll need to work other angles too, like fishing, or making honey, or growing veg to keep you alive and well. Hell, this will even let you hunt down the love of your life and start a family.
Key game features include:
- Unique mix of forestry, logging, and life simulation
- Quest driven storyline
- Large, open world to explore as you harvest timber and build your business
- A wide variety of individual characters to interact with
- Gameplay that adapts to your burgeoning dynasty – offering new tasks to complete as your lumber empire grows
- Skill system – learn and improve your skills to become better and more efficient
- A dynamic economic engine with different products and varying prices
- Control heavy machinery and vehicles – licensed vehicles from major manufacturers are available for you to purchase, use, maintain, and repair
- Manufacture and sell logs, planks, bark, and other wooden products
- Repair, rebuild and expand your home and buildings
- Take a rest from your lumberjacking and take part in other activities such as fishing, growing vegetables, collecting fruit, harvesting honey and cooking delicious meals
- Earn social points and money to expand and develop your business
- Find a wife and raise a family
There’s much going on in Lumberjack’s Dynasty now that it’s broken out of the PC world and made moves on Xbox and PlayStation. We’ll be sure to grab a review for you as soon as possible, but until that time you’ll be able to bear witness to the chopping and logging for yourself by visiting the Xbox Store and the PlayStation Store.
A unique first-person life simulation game of a lumberjack building up a business and founding his own dynasty. Lumberjack’s Dynasty is a unique mix of forestry, logging and life simulation combined with role playing elements. You start at a run-down logger camp which you slowly take over from your aunt and uncle to bring it back to its former glory. Besides the pure “lumberjacking” you can solve a large variety of quests and train many skills to become better and more professional along the way. You can always and freely adapt your way of playing: Either quickly become a straightforward and professional lumberjack by purchasing, cutting and converting large forests into products – and, thereby – into your economic success without getting sidetracked too much. Alternatively, you can take more time to explore the full depth of the game and also let yourself experience the vast variety of additional possibilities – ranging from repairing and renovating your buildings and vehicles, over fishing, making honey, and growing vegetables to socializing with local folks, finding the love of your life and eventually founding your own family. Either way, a lot of fun (and hard work) is waiting for you while taking care of your life while growing your company and transforming both into a successful Lumberjack’s Dynasty.