Coming direct from the small Bulgarian development team at The Sixth Hammer, Moo Lander will be found bringing 2D adventure platforming experiences the way of console and PC players. And whilst a Steam demo has now become available, it won’t be until Q1 of 2020 when we see the full release land on Earth.
Moo Lander will see you assigned the monumental task of saving your ancient race, the Landers, from impending doom by locating the infinite source of powerful resource fuelling your galactic empire. But you’ll need to forget about fusion reactors, Dyson spheres, and antimatter, for in Moo Lander, you’re looking for the Milk.
As you may expect from the title, this will ensure a fun, tactical platforming experience is laid bare, taking you through a multitude of different environments, pitching you against a wide variety of enemies to defeat, and throwing you head first into the path of challenging Cow bosses. Oh, and there will be lots of puzzles to solve too.
Whether you wish to play Moo Lander alone, online or together with your friends and family at home, thanks to 4-player couch co-op, it certainly looks like something to keep a little eye on, particularly now that the Steam demo has released.
Features of Moo Lander will include:
- Tame the Mighty Cows
- Each one of those powerful bosses will pose a considerable threat and is a challenge worth remembering!
- Upgrade your ship
- Unlock a set of over 6 unique abilities and meaningful upgrades branching into two separate trees!
- Fight a variety of enemies
- Over 20 kinds of intelligent enemies are waiting for you to prevent you from fulfilling your goal. Each of them requires a different approach to deal with!
- Engaging single-player campaign
- Play through over 5-hour long emotional campaign full of memorable characters and plot twists!
- Experience the game online or with your friends in 4 player couch co-op!
- 5 unique terrains
- Discover beautiful hand-crafted, yet lethal landscapes of the prehistoric Earth.
- Challenge yourself
- Save your kind on one of 3 difficulty levels (with a little extra for all of you hardcore Milk Drinkers)
- Interactive environment
- Explore and interact with objects around you using your abilities in an unusual way!
We’ll be sure to let you know as and when a full release date is known – especially that Xbox One launch – but for now you can check out the trailer below.
Let us know what you think of Moo Lander by posting in the comments below.