You can keep your Planet Coasters and Park Beyonds. All we want in life is some old school theme park building. And with the release of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe on Xbox, PlayStation and Switch, those thrills and dreams may well come true.
Available right now for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S is RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe. It’s priced at £31.99 from the Xbox Store and allows Graphite Lab and Atari to deliver some proper old school park building to the masses. And what’s more, it’s available on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch too.
A new old-school RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures take
Don’t come to RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe expecting the most modern of theme parks. This is a far cry from the likes of Planet Coaster and Park Beyond of recent years. Instead working as a classic from years gone by. For us, we’re down with that, but if you’re expecting a few more bells and whistles, you may wish to look elsewhere.
Really though, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe should be able to provide everything you could want from a rollercoaster creator. It comes with a refreshed take on previous RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures games, with a console friendly UI in house.
With no less than four of the finest environments to consider, 80 new rides and attractions, plus seasonal bits and bobs too, this should well be one for all ages. Basically, if you’re looking to create some coasters from your dreams, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe will cover the bases.
- Three gameplay modes for variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure, and Scenarios
- Casual, approachable gameplay and simplified mechanics make it a treat for coaster fans of all ages
- Over 80 new rides and attractions brings the total to 200
- Build coasters that twist, turn, swoop, and swirl with the easy-to-use coaster builder
- Customize terrain with four separate environments, including Alpine Mountains, Desert Canyons, Jungle Tropics, and Lunar Moonscape
- Ultra-detailed landscaping options to design pathways, flowerbeds, and add bushes, trees, foliage, and exciting water features throughout your park
- Unleash your inner artists with a robust color wheel to paint rides, coasters, shops, and restaurants, to make them stand out or color-coordinate your park
If you remember the original from back in 1999, then we’re sure you’ll come flocking to RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe. It’s on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC.
You’ll find the download you need for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S over at the Xbox Store. Similar downloads can be grabbed on PC, Switch and mobile too.
Stick around for our review. It’s fast incoming…
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe on Xbox Game Description
The best-selling roller coaster simulator for console just went Deluxe! You will find 80 new rides and attractions, including some new seasonally-themed rides, bringing the total number to a whopping 200! The new, modernized interface looks amazing and makes it easier to build your park using terrain from four environments, including alpine mountains, desert canyons, jungle tropics and even a lunar moonscape. RCT Adventures Deluxe is an all-ages treat for players who love theme park simulations and fans who like to build coasters. The intuitive coaster builder lets you create wild, death-defying coasters that twist and turn, swoop and swirl. Three in-depth game modes mean countless hours of gameplay, including Adventure Mode, Scenarios Mode, and the open Sandbox Mode.