Psyonix and Rocket League are well known for their collaborations, having mixed and matched all manner of IPs and franchises onto the Rocket League pitch. Now though it’s time for fans of NASCAR to show their love for their favourite teams as a host of items, liveries, cars and more come about through the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack.
Available in Rocket League today – on all platforms – the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack is the latest addition to the near-bursting Rocket League customisation roster.
- We got one! Ghostbusters joins the Rocket League roster
- Is the Rocket League Jurassic World Car Pack worth your cash?
- Is the new Rocket League Hot Wheels Triple Threat DLC Pack worth your cash?
Dropping into the Item Shop in-game, the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack for Rocket League will give players the chance to kit themselves out with their very favourite NASCAR vehicles, with three new cars, nine new team Decals and Player Banners, a NASCAR x RL Decal for every vehicle and some glorious Goodyear Racing Wheels.
Priced up at 2000 Credits and running between May 6th-12th, the NASCAR 2021 Fan Pack will include the following…
- Roush Fenway Racing #6 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Stewart-Haas Racing #10 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Team Penske #22 (NASCAR Ford Mustang Decal)
- Chip Ganassi Racing #1 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Childress Racing #3 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Hendrick Motorsports #9 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Richard Petty Motorsports #43 (NASCAR Chevrolet Camaro Decal)
- Joe Gibbs Racing #18 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
- 23XI Racing #23 (NASCAR Toyota Camry Decal)
Further to that is a free NASCAR Trail, whilst we’re expecting further drops later in the year as this Psyonix and NASCAR collab looks set to return as future NASCAR events roll out.
With Rocket League still blasting to new heights since its move to a free-to-play model (download it for free from the Xbox Store right now), there is really no reason why you shouldn’t be found enjoying the mix of Psyonix’s finest with the raw grunt of NASCAR. Just fire the game up, take home the content you feel fits best and then come back here to let us know all about it – the comments section is below.