If you’re bored of FIFA, can’t find the enthusiasm to delve into PES, and just want a football game that delivers fun, then this summer you are looking like being sorted as Street Power Football gears up to kick off on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Coming from the teams at SLF Interactive and Maximum Games, Street Power Football (or Street Power Soccer should you be stateside) promises to combine freestyle soccer culture with arcade action elements with you given the opportunity to showcase your skills in front of the world
Due to hit Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam) in Summer 2020, with Street Power Football you just need a ball, before given the chance to master insane tricks, learn skills and share the flare of street soccer legends as you play around the world through six unique game modes.
Featuring a premier roster of global freestyle, panna and street soccer ambassadors, it is looking like there will be much to love with this arcade experience, with all of the following icons in place:
- Coming out of Paris, France: Meet the world’s best urban baller and first ever world freestyle soccer champion Sean Garnier. Become the Street King in story mode with Street Soccer’s OG as you master all the disciplines of Street Soccer: Freestyle, Panna and Trickshot!; From the S3 crew, meet 5x world champion Melody Donchet.
- Joining us from Spain: We meet JaviFreestyle, 4x Spanish Freestyle Football champion.
- Hailing from the United Kingdom: Introducing Liv Cooke, 4x world record holder and former world champion.; Straight outta London, 5x world champion Andrew Henderson.
- Heading down south to beautiful Brazil: Catch Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, the muse of freestyle who you’ll find kicking around in high heels.
- Aaaaaand… from the good ol’ U.S. of A.: Singer, songwriter and freestyle baller Daniel Got Hits. Check out the title track “SPF Anthem” from Daniel Got Hits in the trailer below.
Whilst further details are still to be annouced, Street Power Football will happily deliver signature freestyle moves from each ambassador and stages from around the world, as gamers get to combine creative style with high-energy action for an over-the-top soccer and arcade videogame experience.
With six distinct game modes, tons of customizable options to style your team to your liking, pumped up music, and multiple stages this is certainly one to keep an eye on.
Street Power Football key features include:
- Become Street King: Create your own character and become the protégé of Street Legend Sean Garnier as you blow away the competition and rule the streets with your baller moves.
- Gather Your Crew: Grab your friends and unleash your street style with up to 4-player local or online party play.
- Game Modes: Explore and master all six unique game modes: Dance-like Freestyle, 3v3 Street Power matches, Trick Shot, Panna Cage Battles, Elimination and Become the Street King story mode.
- Signature Tricks and Superpowers: Play with style and stun your opponents with sick tricks like Boyka’s backflip, Liv’s around the world or Melody’s special moves. Unleash amazing superpowers and blow away the competition.
- Style Points: Customize your team with stylish street fashions, custom emotes, tattoos, and more!
- Authentic Streetstyle Culture: Play with the best Street and Freestyle players in the world including Sean Garnier, Melody Donchet, Liv Cooke, Andrew Henderson, Raquel “Freestyle” Benetti, Daniel Got Hits, JaviFreestyle and more!
- Build the Hype: Turn up the volume with hyped-up tracks from The Black-Eyed Peas, DJ Snake, Snap, and Daniel Got Hits as you take to streetstyle stages from around the world, including the official Red Bull Street Style World Championship stage.
We’ll be sure to bring you more in regards Street Power Football and Street Power Soccer in the build up to launch on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC this summer. For now though, the trailer below will sort you out.