Come this summer the teams at PQube and CooCooSqueaky will be providing you with the opportunity to embark on a brand new quest or two in the turn-based strategy RPG that is Tears of Avia. Today, the full cast of characters has been revealed.
Coming to Xbox One and PC vis Steam later in Summer 2020, Tears of Avia, will deliver an RPG experience that allows you the chance to combine hundreds of unique skills, from five different characters classes, to create powerful combos. This means you’ll get the chance to choose from classic offensive and defensive abilities, melee and ranged attacks, damaging and supportive spells and much more, all as you take in a journey through Estera.
Whether you are looking to utilise a Rain of Arrows, Meteors or Fists, Tears of Avia will have you sorted, with the following characters present in the narrative driven RPG…
The cast will roll as follow:
- Class: Warrior 🛡️ – Kai possesses a strong heart and an iron resolve when it comes to his convictions. As a young boy growing up in the great city of Tirig, he always admired the revered knights of Tirig, warriors clad not just in armor but also in honor. As he grew and trained, he found himself disappointed with the lazy guards that surrounded him and continues to dream of the day when he could prove himself among the greatest knights.
- Class: Ranger 🏹 – Reina’s grounded approach to the world serves her well as an adaptable Ranger. She spends most of her days hunting the wilds of Estera and living off the land, only rarely making her way to civilization to bolster her supplies… or for the odd card game. But as calculating as she is, all risks measured and weighed, she always comes out ahead, whether it’s trapping game or bluffing villagers.
- Class: Mage ☄️ – As a self-assured master of magic, Iris is the quintessential Mage, brimming with a confidence only matched by her ego. After her days spent under the tutelage of a master, she now roams across the continent searching for ancient tomes or trinkets in long forgotten places. Anything that will make the impatient mage stronger. Though her goals would probably be easier if she didn’t have the slightest streak of pyromania…
- Class: Brawler 👊🏼 – Raul’s days were spent carrying goods for people more wealthy than he, but his nights were filled with tavern brawls, several pints of ale, and if he was lucky, a woman. All the things a man needed to put a smile on his face and a pulse in his heart. Still, every morning there was a feeling in his chest that ached for something more. Ached for a destiny that brought purpose to the strength behind his fists.
- Class: Priest ✨ – Selfless and caring, Momoko’s only true wish is to be useful as a Priestess of Liathi. Growing up in an orphanage in the Nemeton Forest, the priestesses there taught her about the light of Liathi and how her presence warmed all of Estera. A wide-eyed young Momoko fell into the teachings, learning everything she could from the women who raised her. Once she’d learned the sum of their knowledge, she left the orphanage seeking to learn more and spread Liathi’s light to all corners of the world.
Will you be getting your party started with Tears of Avia and the numerous classes on Xbox One and PC this summer? Let us know in the comments below. And if you haven’t seen the gameplay trailer from back in April yet, get to it.