We’ve been holding out for Echo Generation for a good few months, but finally it’s time to take in the paranormal adventures that it promises. With launch on Xbox One, fully optimised for Xbox Series X|S, playable on PC and present on Xbox Game Pass, there’s absolutely no reason to miss this one.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox Game Pass and PC, Echo Generation from Cococucumber is a turn-based supernatural affair, one in which we are dropped into the weird Maple Town and led forth on a bit of a goose chase – albeit a delightful one.
Priced at £20.99 or free with your Xbox Game Pass subscription, if you’re up for a spooky little adventure in the lead up to Halloween, all whilst taking in a glorious voxel art style which brings it that unique look, this is one to seriously consider.
Why? Well, our full review will be with you very soon, happily detailing what is great about it, but basically the promise of monster battling, quest completion and the revealing of many secrets is something you shouldn’t ignore. Throw in party creation, the chance to take your pets with you, and the opportunity to wander a superb looking, 1990’s styled world, and Echo Generation just continues to appeal.
The key feature list helps sell it some more…
- Supernatural Adventure – Dive into a supernatural story about small town mysteries, as seen through the eyes of a charming gang of kids
- Choose Your Hero – Select (and name!) your character from a diverse selection of heroes
- Pet Companions – Recruit adorable pet companions with unique skill sets to customize your build
- Active Turn-based Combat – Level up your party by battling monsters and bosses by playing over 30 unique minigames
- Secrets and Quests – Complete quests for the residents in Maple Town to solve mysteries and uncover secrets
- Voxel Art Style – Immerse yourself in the stunning 3D pixel look filled with a retro nostalgic charm
- Original Soundtrack – Listen to the atmospheric blend of electronic and synthwave music
Sold? Whether you’re looking to pay up cold hard cash, or make the most of the power of Xbox Game Pass, Echo Generation is available from the Xbox Store right now. Remember, it’s fully optimised for Xbox Series X|S too.
Echo Generation is a turn-based adventure game with a supernatural twist. Strange things are afoot in Maple Town: A mysterious crash leads you on a spooky adventure through your hometown. Battle monsters, complete quests and unearth secrets to reveal a conspiracy that transcends time.