Barely a week goes by without Turtle Beach being found bringing something new to the gaming market. This week it’s a double hit as they unveil the VelocityOne Rudder Pedals and Stand – a perfect add-on for the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System.
Revealed today by Turtle Beach in hope of creating the ultimate in-flight gaming experience are the VelocityOne Rudder Pedals and the VelocityOne Stand.
Working in conjunction with the award-winning Turtle Beach VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System – or other yoke and racing wheel/pedal setups like what Thrustmaster have produced with their T248 Wheel – the Rudder Pedals and the Stand allow gamers to take their gaming to the next levels.
It’s mostly set-up for flight simmers as they look for all-new levels of realism with Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Rudder Pedals. Ready for action if you’re on Windows PCs, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, the new Rudder Pedals feature dual pedal configurations for light aircraft and heavy airline setup, with a smooth rudder axis and non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes for fluid movements and longer product life with zero maintenance.
You can throw in some differential brakes which allow for tight turns and precise runway braking control, while swappable springs, and adjustable pedal width and shape provide added realism whether flying a light aircraft, heavy airliner, or fighter jet.
There are multiple stable mounting solutions available too, helping keep the VelocityOne Rudder Pedals firmly planted on a variety of surfaces.
As you may expect, they don’t come cheap but if you’re interested in Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Rudder Pedals then you’ll find them available for pre-order from today – just head to Turtle Beach or pay a visit to some participating retailers. They’ll set you back in the region of $299.99 MSRP and launch come October 31st 2022.
There’s more though and flight sim fans can securely mount and store their complete setup with Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Stand. Designed to ensure a perfect fit with the VelocityOne Flight Simulation Control System and VelocityOne Pedals, the VelocityOne Stand is also compatible with other flight simulation and racing simulation wheel and pedal accessories.
The VelocityOne Stand has a built-in quick release latch for adjusting the height, angle, and length to adapt to any player and environment. Additionally, the upper mounting platform tilts for proper yoke or wheel placement, whilst the lower platform can be similarly adjusted for rudder or racing pedals.
It comes with a reversible design which allows it to be used facing either direction, and solid steel mounting platforms are predrilled to work with VelocityOne Flight & VelocityOne Rudder products. Expect to find some anti-wobble, adjustable rubber feet in place here, helping keep the VelocityOne Stand firmly planted. Further, a convenient fold-flat design allows for stowing away easily without needing to unmount your accessories.
Price-wise, the VelocityOne Stand comes in at $199.99 MSRP and is also available for pre-order today. It’ll launch in December 2022.
“Combined with the Velocity One Flight, the new VelocityOne Pedals and Stand create the best, most complete and modern flight simulation control system on the market,” said Juergen Stark, Chairman and CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “We’ve teased the Pedals and Stand behind closed doors over the past few weeks to great early reception from the flight sim community. With full details now available, including expanded compatibility with other products, we know fans will be excited to complete their setups with the VelocityOne Pedals and Stand when they launch.”
A full rundown and complete list of VelocityOne Rudder Pedals features includes:
- • Ultra-Smooth Rudder Axis: A single, return-to-center axis provides fluid, low-friction precision forward and backward movement for accurate directional control. Friction-free linear bearings allow for smooth, accurate and maintenance free operation. Two sets of swappable springs for the main rudder axis provide additional adjustability to set the perfect feel.
- • Differential Brakes: The spring-loaded brake pedals deliver precise runway braking control, or steering assist when pressing one pedal at a time.
- • Swappable Pedals: Two sets of interchangeable pedals swap out easily and provide realistic replication of light aircraft or airliner style pedals.
- • Adjustable Pedal Width: Adjustable pedal width accommodates a wide range of users, and plane types. Plus, when not in use, the adjustable footprint provides convenient storage.
- • Precise, Long-Lasting Axes: Non-contact hall-effect sensors on all axes deliver high-resolution data and longer product life over standard potentiometers.
- • Stable Mounting Solutions: Sturdy metal construction with rubber pads and carpet grips on the bottom provide a stable base on a wide range of surfaces and has pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting to existing home cockpits.
- • Universal PC Compatibility: Plug the two-meter USB-C to USB-A cable directly into the PC to add VelocityOne Rudder Pedals to your existing setup.
- • Take Flight on Xbox: Press the mode button to switch from PC to Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One using the included pass-through cable. Requires the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System to work on Xbox consoles.
The complete list of VelocityOne Stand features sits as:
- • Adjustable Design: Utilizing quick-release clamps, the VelocityOne Stand allows for precision height, angle, and length adjustments, plus tilt adjustments for the upper and lower mounting platforms.
- • Solid Steel Build: A durable steel build keeps simulation accessories securely mounted, plus VelocityOne-specific & universal style mounting holes allow for permanent installation of simulation accessories.
- • Universal Compatibility: The VelocityOne Stand is built for the VelocityOne Flight Universal Control System and VelocityOne Rudder Pedals, and works with most other third-party yokes, racing wheels, rudder pedals, and racing pedals.
- • Fold-Flat Design: VelocityOne Stand folds flat without the need to remove any accessories, allowing you to keep your setup installed but stow it away conveniently.
- • Reversible: Versatile design lets you reverse the orientation of the main shaft depending on your preference.
- • Adjustable Rubber Feet: Anti-wobble rubber feet are adjustable to ensure the VelocityOne Stand stays firmly planted.
Do you need Turtle Beach’s new products in your life? Let us know down in the comments.