War Child is striving for a world where children’s lives are no longer torn apart by war, and today comes news that the charity have teamed up with Bandai Namco to see some Armistice 2018 DLC arrive in 11:11 Memories Retold.
Coming in the form of specially-themed DLC for the highly anticipated World War I title, 11:11 Memories Retold, we will find this content delivering a series of moving letters, drawings and photographs, giving you the opportunity to find them throughout the narrative adventure set during World War I.
The content of the War Child Charity DLC tells the gripping story of Jack and Eva, two naïve and innocent children drawn into the dramatic events of World War I, and it is these letters which have been directly inspired by real life stories from the children supported by War Child.
The content will become available for 11:11 Memories Retold when the title launches on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come November 9th 2018. It’ll be priced at £2.99 but 100% of the profits will be donated by Bandai Namco to War Child UK to help in its support of its activities working with children and young people affected by war around the world.
This 11:11 Memories Retold DLC comes about as part of Armistice, a wide-ranging fundraising initiative created by War Child UK and it’s US partner Children in Conflict that aims to encourage peaceful gameplay in the month of November, to coincide with Armistice Day on 11th November.
As well as the announcement from Bandai, other exciting studios & games confirmed to support War Child include:
- ABZÛ (505 Games)
- Broken Sword 5 (Revolution Games)
- Democracy 3 (Positech)
- Dick Wilde // Snipers Vs Thieves (PlayStack)
- Guns of Boom (Game Insight)
- Imperia Online JSC (Imperia Online)
- Lords Mobile (IGG Inc)
- Machinarium (Amanita Design)
- March of Empires // War Planet Online (Gameloft)
- Mini Metro (Dinosaur Polo Club)
- Prison Architect // Scanner Sombre (Introversion Software)
- RiME (Six Foot)
- Shadowgun Legends (Madfinger Games)
- The Respawnables (Digital Legends)
- The Talos Principle (Devolver Digital)
- War Wings (Miniclip, Tencent, Mobile Fish)
- World of Tanks (Wargaming Europe)
Will you be heading in to the 11:11 Memories Retold tale when it releases in November? Will you also be adding a purchase of the War Child DLC to the base game? Let us know your thoughts.