It’s currently available on both iOS and Android, but War Drum Studios have today announced that they will be bringing Auralux: Constellations to console.
Arriving in early 2017, Auralux: Constellations is scheduled for a release on both Xbox One and PS4. The sequel to the best selling strategy game, Auralux, it is a pure strategy title which is deceptively simple to play. There are no cumbersome tech trees or specialized units to learn about, and instead the slow, graceful feel, eay-to-learn mechanics, minimalist visuals and ambient music will attempt to drag you in.
There will even be a whole host of console specific features announced at a later date but for now it’s probably best to check out the trailer below.
Full features include:
- Online multiplayer for up to four players to wage planetary war against each other.
- New modes and maps including black holes, supernovas and wormholes!
- 150 unique levels.
- Keep your journey alive with Handoff support on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
- Play on the big screen with tvOS functionality.
- A dozen new twists to classic Auralux gameplay.