Dovetail Games know a thing or two about detail. After all, it’s they who have provided some superb immersion in the Train Sim World series of games, whilst being the go-to creators of numerous fishing and angling titles. Next on their list though is that of Bassmaster Fishing 2022 and today they are showing off the stunning scenery found in no less than 8 real-world venues that will be in the game.
Well known as the developer and publisher of authentic sports simulation titles, Dovetail Games is giving aspiring anglers a first look at the exciting venues which will be available at launch in Bassmaster Fishing 2022.
Due to release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 and PC this coming fall, anglers will be able to fish at the likes of Lake Hamilton, St John’s River, the Sabine River, the world famous Lake Ray Roberts and more, taking in a variety of challenges and objectives as they go.
In all, fishing fans will be hooked with eight unique locales to choose from to start their fishing careers. These locations offer different challenges and opportunities, ranging from dense swamps and cluttered boat yards to acres of open water, all featuring stunning scenery and an all-new day and night cycle designed to enhance the immersive experience. Players can use the new GPS map marker system to keep track of hotspots and underwater structures where they find more bites to improve their performance when they return.
The official lineup of venues confirmed for launch include:
- ● Lake Hamilton – Nestled in the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs is one of the most popular fisheries in Arkansas.
- ● Toledo Bend – This reservoir separates Texas and Louisiana in the heart of the beautiful Sabine National Forest.
- ● St. Lawrence River – Connecting the Great Lakes with the Atlantic Ocean is the St. Lawrence River. These waters are where the Smallmouth Bass takes center stage.
- ● Chickamauga Lake – This lake has become “The Land of the Giants” for Largemouth Bass, rated the second-best bass fishing lake in the U.S by Bassmaster Magazine.
- ● Lake Ray Roberts – Selected as the venue for the 2021 Bassmaster Classic, Lake Ray Roberts in Texas is sure to be a hit with the Pro’s and the fans alike.
- ● St. Johns River, Palatka – A regular venue on the Bassmaster Elite Tour and the longest river in Florida, the St. Johns River is packed with honey holes and hawgs.
- ● Guntersville Scottsboro – The largest lake in Alabama and a firm favorite on the Elite Tour, Lake Guntersville always produces top-level competition.
- ● Sabine River – A huge variety of areas to fish in makes the Sabine River a fascinating venue for competitive B.A.S.S. events.
If you’re in need of a new fishing experience and have totally exhausted the best fishing games that are currently available, you should keep an eye on Bassmaster Fishing 2022 when it drops on Xbox, PlayStation and PC this fall.