If you have been impressed by the visuals of Microsoft Flight Simulator but don’t fancy taking in lengthy flights, there’s another opportunity opening up to you – that of Skydrift Infinity.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC through Steam, Skydrift Infinity covers the other end of the flying chart to Microsoft and their massive Flight Simulator, instead delivering an action-packed arcade styled flight experience in which you can fly alone, or with others, partaking in some deathmatch-styled competition as you go.
In Skydrift Infinity, if you can’t get overtake them, you’ll need to shoot them down, as you attempt to win out in deathmatches and armed races. Modern day, vintage and fantasy planes are front and centre of this flyer, but each of those have been equipped with extreme weaponry letting you hold your own against friends, family or strangers. Expect to have access to no less than 6 different power-ups as you take to the skies across 5 different game modes.
But it’s not all shooty shooty and should you wish to take in a bit of a relaxing flight, Skydrift Inifinity allows for it. There’s even a splitscreen option for those prefering local multiplayer action.
The key features of Skydrift Infinity include:
- Race with planes and beat your opponents by using the drifting mechanic and power-ups.
- Vintage, Modern, Fantasy: 16 planes with four different paint jobs each ensure everyone will find their new favorite aircraft.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers.
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like canyons, tundra, or tropical islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
- 5 Exciting Game Modes
- Splitscreen mode for local multiplayer
Get yourself over to the Xbox Store for purchase on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Alternatively you’ll find Skydrift Infinity taking flight on PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC too. It’s much cheaper than that other flying game too, coming in at just £12.49.
Skydrift Infinity is an action-packed arcade game focusing on the experience of flying alone, and with others, in a light, quick, fast-paced style. During the various game modes you can partake in deathmatches and armed races as well as other armed competitions, using modern airplanes, which are tuned to the max, with extreme weapons. Your goal is simple: if you can’t overtake them, shoot them down! Play alone, with your friends or compete against previously unknown online challengers! For relaxation explore the exotic islands, used as the venues of the races and arena modes, where you can break free of the 2 dimensionality, that binds known racing games! Your possibilities are limited only by your own imagination!