Back in 2019 the rather in-depth Car Mechanic Simulator launched on Xbox One and PS4, giving would-be mechanics the chance to show their skills in the virtual world. Now though it’s time to check in on the most classic vehicles as Car Mechanic Simulator Classic releases on Xbox One. But this is certainly not a sequel.
Car Mechanic Simulator Classic comes from the team at Ultimate Games – they previously behind the likes of Ultimate Fishing Simulator and Demolish & Build – to deliver gamers with a second option in the car mechanic stakes.
Priced at £14.24, Car Mechanic Simulator Classic covers pretty much the same ideas as the genre leader to see players given the chance to repair, paint, tune and, if they so wish, drive the most classic of cars. Why? Well, when you’ve got customers seeking repairs, and money is involved, then why not. And besides, it should also allow you the opportunity to learn some new skills in the process.
Car Mechanic Simulator Classic will let you get to work on no less than 8 different car models, covering pretty much all types over than the supercar. That means should you wish to get to know the inner workings of a limo, a standard family hatchback, or an SUV, you can do so here with what Ultimate Games have created. When you take into account the fact that there are more than 120 different repair options to learn, from tuning to oil changes, to steering alignment and body work, then the inner mechanic in you should have a field day.
- -Interact with car owners seeking repairs
- – Order parts and materials necessary to maintain inventory including used car parts to help keep consumer costs low.
- – Purchase repair manuals to enable you to work better, faster and earn more income!
- – Work on eight different car models including Town Cars, Compacts, Sedans, SUVs, Family Cars, SUVs VANs, and Limousines
- – Gain experience with over 120 different repairs including brakes, transmission fixes, body shop work, steering and alignment adjustments, chip tuning, diagnostic analysis, test drive pad, OBD scanning, oil changes, fix broken parts and engage in dozens of other tasks.
Earning cash, expanding your empire and learning new tricks of the trade is what Car Mechanic Simulator Classic is all about and if you wish to get involved the Xbox Store will provide the relevant download. If you pick it up, let us know what you think of this old classic. The comments are down below.
Car Mechanic Simulator Classic challenges players to repair, paint, tune and drive cars. Build and expand your repair service empire in this incredibly detailed and highly realistic simulation game, where attention to car detail is astonishing.