It’s pretty safe to say that Peaky Blinders has taken the TV watching audience by storm. Bursting onto the BBC and then Netflix, the exploits of the Shelby crew have captivated many, with no less than five series of the show already under its belt and a couple more still promised. But if you can’t wait for the show to return for more viewing pleasures, there’s another route you can take – get involved with the Shelby’s in Peaky Blinders: Mastermind on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Available to purchase and download today, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind comes to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC via the teams at FuturLab and Curve Digital. Having been created in close collaboration with the production teams behind the show, Mastermind will see you partaking in a puzzle-adventure that follows the goings on of the Shelby’s as they hear of a plot which looks set to put Tommy out of business.
Working multiple strategies is going to be par for the course here with Peaky Blinders: Mastermind as you take direct control of key members of the Shelby family simultaneously over the same timeline, moving characters into position at exactly the right moment in order to navigate challenging scenarios. With the opportunity to rewind each character’s path in order to fine tune your tactics, you’ll be left to slowly solve all manner of mysteries. And if you don’t? Well, that could well be the end of the Shelbys.
- TRUE TO THE TV SHOW Take control of Tommy, Arthur, Polly, John, Ada and Finn as they navigate through familiar locations including The Garrison Tavern, Charlie Strong’s Yard, Shelby Parlour and more.
- THE RISE OF TOMMY When a Peaky Blinder is implicated in the murder of a Chinese opium dealer, Tommy embarks on a mission to find out the truth, slowly growing into the true Peaky Blinders’ Mastermind.
- BECOME THE MASTERMIND Exercise Tommy’s power to plan complex scenarios in his head, by taking control of each key member of the Shelby family and perform their actions in parallel.
- MANIPULATE TIME Each character’s actions are automatically logged in a timeline which you can freely reset, fast-forward and rewind, until the plan is perfectly adjusted.
- STEALTH AND STRATEGY Each mission is an increasingly complex puzzle to be solved undetected and on time. Choose the right characters and abilities to coordinate and execute the optimum plan.
Priced at £19.99, you’ll find Peaky Blinders: Mastermind available today on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. The usual digital stores will sort you out with a download. Our full review is right here if you wish to know more about it.
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is a puzzle-adventure game, based on the multi-award-winning BBC and Netflix TV show. Welcome to Birmingham, during the aftermath of the Great War. Set right before the events of Season One, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind lets you join the Shelby family’s criminal gang. Follow the rise of Tommy as he successfully uncovers a sinister plot to put the family out of business, proving himself worthy of being the true mastermind of the Peaky Blinders. Mastermind refers to Tommy’s ability to plan complex scenarios in his head. As the player, you get to exercise this power by taking control of key members of the Shelby family including Tommy, Arthur, Polly and more. Become the Mastermind as you freely reset and rewind each character’s path in order to tune all of their actions for perfect coordination. Achieve the highest mission rating by strategically utilising characters and stealth to solve increasingly complex puzzles with optimum timing.