Another week, another KEMCO release. This time around, it’s time to don your greaves and take in the tale of an imperial soldier, specialising in tank combat. What is the fate of the brigade of Chrome Wolf on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC?
Now available on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC platforms, Chrome Wolf from MAGITEC and KEMCO sees imperial soldier Kruz uncover a shocking conspiracy when on a mission to suppress the Rebel Army.
As with pretty much all other KEMCO titles, it’s all about the narrative, and much of your time will be spent wandering the map with your party, speaking to all manner of quirky characters.
But on the other side of things – tank battles! With an upgradable tank as your friend, cannon fights will play out in turn-based fights. As well as this, you’ll be able to customise your party of heroes, with regards to their weapons, skills and abilities.
- A grand tale of fleeting memories and the lives of soldiers
- Kruz leads the independent mobile unit Chrome Wolf.
- They devote themselves to being at the forefront for the Freedom Fighters.
- Follow them on their journey as they seek revenge, atonement, justice, and ideals…
- Blow your enemies away in tank battles!
- Jump in a tank to defeat enemies that are giving you trouble otherwise!
- Enjoy fierce cannon fights when going up against other tanks, where each decision will affect the tide of battle.
- Form your own team!
- Each class has weapons they can equip, skills to learn, and different stats.
- Change classes to create a party that suits your style.
Play Chrome Wolf on Xbox Today!
You can now pick yourself up a copy of Chrome Wolf on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One – it’s currently £12.49 via the Xbox Store.
Look out for our full review of Chrome Wolf on Xbox soon too.
Alternatively, the game will be available on PS5, PS4, Switch and PC.
And if you like KEMCO, check out their incredible 50 game bundle, recently released! 50 KEMCO games? What’s not to like!
Chrome Wolf on Xbox Game Description
Kruz is an Imperial soldier that has uncovered a lie behind a mission to suppress the Rebel Army. Continuing the legacy of a fallen comrade, he defects from the Imperial Army and joins the independent mobile unit Chrome Wolf of the Freedom Fighters to seek revenge, atonement, justice, and ideals… What will the brigade of Chrome Wolf find at end of their journey?
Blow your enemies away in tank battles! Jump in a tank to defeat enemies in turn-based battles and enjoy fierce cannon fights, customizing them with parts to reinforce attack capabilities and performance. You can also select the class of your characters which affect the weapons they equip, skills to learn, stats and passive abilities. Change classes to create a party that suits your style.