The flower power has been pushed to one side and we’ve all but forgotten the summer strolls which we’ve been taking in. You see, today it’s all about rocking and riding as Season 8 of the Daily Rides roll out for Lonely Mountains: Downhill.
Coming from Thunderful Publishing & Megagon Industries the Rock ‘N’ Rides that arrive in Season 8 of Lonely Mountains: Downhill’s Daily Rides is the most challenging, most gnarliest update for the game yet. You see, Daily Rides Season 8: Rock ‘N’ Ride is honouring some of the classic genres in rock music with more content than a Van Halen guitar solo.
It comes to market with fresh outfits, awesome accessories and a new paint job for players to enjoy and so if you’re up for throwing up your hand horns and preparing to mosh, Lonely Mountains will allow for it.
You’ll find the update available on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC, but of course will need the base game of Lonely Mountains: Downhill present before you can get involved. You can also grab the Eldfjall Island DLC pack too if you wish.
In Season 8 you’ve got a ticket to ride out the end of the summer with these cool new cosmetic items:
- Cause some anarchy in the mountains in the Punk outfit.
- Ride down that highway to hell in style with the Hard Rock outfit.
- Protect yourself when you enter the sand, man in the Heavy Metal outfit.
- Sugar, we’re going down this hill wearing our hearts on our sleeves in the new Emo outfit.
- Channel the true spirit of a rocker on the road with one of three new backpacks: the Guitar, Bass Guitar and Keyboard!
- When you see a red bike don’t you want it painted black? Introducing Black Lightning, the new paint job that will satiate your desires.
If you’re unaware of what the Daily Rides bring, then let us fill you in. It’s a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition, in which each day a trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and gameplay modifiers. The 8 week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the season?
Grab the base game from your local digital store if you haven’t already. The Xbox Store is here.