Buy. Renovate. Sell. Make a million quid. Nope, this isn’t Homes Under The Hammer: The Video Game. This is House Flipper. And it’s available right now on Xbox One.
After selling a million units on PC via Steam, House Flipper from Frozen District has made the journey to console land, with an Xbox One release today accompanied by that of a PS4 drop 24 hours earlier.
Priced at £24.99, House Flipper has gone down a storm on Steam, as players have been given the opportunity to make their millions by making over homes. From buying run-down shacks, and filling them with all manner of goodies before selling on for a profit, House Flipper players get to learn it all. Perfect for those looking for a relaxing time, House Flipper will happily let you spend any money you make in-game on all manner of improvements, filling homes with hundreds of design choices before selling them on and rinsing and repeating.
With 30 FPS promised on Xbox One, full HD resolutions available and even the opportunity to utilise Mouse and Keyboard support from the likes of the brilliant Razer Turret for Xbox One, House Flipper could well be the entrepreneurs dream scenario.
“It’s been almost two years since House Flipper first saw the light of day on PC. Since then we’ve seen many PlayStation and Xbox enthusiasts fall in love with our game, but we’ve also felt their disappointment at the inability to play it on their favorite platforms. That’s why we decided to port House Flipper to PlayStation and Xbox – we gathered a team of specialists just for this purpose. It was a very ambitious project – we admit that it turned into a long, bumpy journey – but it was absolutely worth all the time and effort.” – Krzysztof Krej, CEO
“We also wanted to give our players the possibility of making their interior design ideas a reality… a virtual reality, but still! To make that happen, we’ve introduced hundreds of furnishing and decorating options, as well as a variety of tools. This way, the player can unleash their imagination and take on any kind of problem that awaits them in dozens of properties available for purchase in the game.” – Jakub Bujas, Leader of porting team
- Repair mechanics – What you’ve got at your disposal is a set of tools and parts. Use them to hammer, drill, nail and screw things together, and do whatever is necessary to fit, fix or clean up stuff.
- Interior design – Experiment with interior designs and decorating styles you like. Decorate and furnish interiors with hundreds of unique items that you’re free to choose from. Express yourself!
- Play your way – Do you love interior design and want to fill up empty rooms using your favorite style? You can buy an empty apartment and furnish it. Do you prefer things only engineers would understand? You can focus on repair and installations. Are you an expert on the “small move, big change” approach? You can buy a decent house and make it perfect by adding some style and fixing stuff.
- Budget management – The ultimate goal of the house flipping business is profit. Are you a risk taker? Do you like to invest? Estimate profit and find the best risk/reward ratio for you.
- Progress – The house flipping business is very challenging. Improve and hone your skills. Get better tools. Deploy new mechanisms and earn cash so you can to increase investment and speed up progress.
Think of yourself as some kind of Billy Bigshot in the house renovation scene? Are you ready to make some millions? Get over to the Xbox Store and grab a copy of House Flipper on Xbox One right now. Unless you want some clarification on how it all plays out, for which our upcoming review will sort you out.
Buy -> Renovate -> Sell House Flipper is a unique chance to become a one-man renovation crew. Buy, repair and remodel devastated houses. Give them a second life and sell them at a profit!