C’mon, admit it – you’ve always wanted to brew your own beer. But chances are you haven’t the space, the know-how, the time, the money, the… well, you get the drift. But fear not for come 2022 you’ll be able to learn all about the homebrew as you attempt to become the Brewmaster on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch or PC.
Arriving via the Sold Out and Auroch Digital teams, Brewmaster is, shock horror, a beer brewing simulator; a game that will let you learn the craft of home brewing without the need to shell out for a ton of equipment, or to actually read up on how best to go about the process.
Set to launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC, Brewmaster is sure to appeal to a wide range of folk. When it brews up in 2022, you should expect to discover, learn and master the art of homebrewing as you appreciate the ultimate celebration of craft beer. It’ll help you perfect all authentic chemistry-driven brewing techniques, covering everything from bottling to labelling and more.
In fact, Brewmaster should sort you out with all the tricks of the trade, giving access to the best equipment and recipes, before seeing the cash flow in and for that equipment to be enhanced. It’s just a shame we won’t be able to drink up the creations.
Features of Brewmaster on Xbox, PlayStation, Switch and PC will include:
- ● Create your recipe – Built for complete beginners to beer aficionados alike, learn the basics of the beer brewing process with a range of recipes to choose from, or get creative with total freedom to brew your own unique flavors.
- ● Set up your home brewery – Create the ideal space to spend relaxing hours making your perfect beer. Unlock your favorite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
- ● Brew your dream beer – With a wide variety of different types of beer, including wheats, blondes, stouts, IPAs and more. Perfect recipes, improve the taste, design your own labels, and submit your beers to local competitions.
- ● Refine your craft – Tweak and personalize every element of your beer and boost your renown at beer festivals. As your work becomes respected, submit to local breweries for batch production, expand your network, and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
- ● Realistic and authentic – Brewmaster is a detailed, authentic game driven by a simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real-life fermentation processes. That doesn’t mean you have to have a degree in chemistry. The hard formulas happen behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best bits of beer brewing fun.
As always, we’ll keep you as up-to-date as possible with the brewing process of Brewmaster. But for now, kick back with the trailer or wishlist the game on Steam. And let us know your thoughts too – will you be looking to become a proper Brewmaster?