Fan of the super-realistic Constructor Simulator and House Flipper? Well, in that case you may want to keep an eye on Builder Simulator on Xbox and PlayStation, the latest release from publishers Frozen Way.
With the ability to be hand-held through the entire process of building a house, or let go to be free with your own skills, this is a construction game that all can get involved with.
From the Ground Up
Now available on Xbox and PlayStation, over a year on from its PC debut, Builder Simulator gets you hands-on with all the tools you need to build your dream house.
After designing your build with an intricate design tool, it’s the time to build! Throw bricks onto your plans, add roofs and other elements, and you have a very rudimentary house indeed.
Polish up the exterior, add some of the all-important furnishings inside, and you can call yourself Kevin McCloud in no time.
- Plan the perfect house project like a professional architect
- Construct your dream house from the ground up
- Decorate your house in any way you want
- Enjoy a wide range of furniture sets and decorative items
- Familiarize yourself with realistic in-game mechanics, as cement mixing, pouring of the foundation, wall painting, and many more
- Discover realistic methods of building houses from scratch
- Experience the essence of being a true builder!
Builder Simulator can now be played on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4 and PC. Check it out via the Xbox Store for £20.99.
And look out for our full review of Builder Simulator on Xbox in the near future. We’re currently hands-on with this one.
Builder Simulator is the perfect game for those who want to build a house, from the ground up, one brick at a time. On easy, the game will guide and teach you by showing you full instruction, but on hard you will get no help – instead rely on your builder skills and make everything yourself.