Interested in the upcoming Dangerous Driving? Want to know exactly what game modes will be included? Three Fields Entertainment have got your back!
Revealed today is an exclusive first look at the game modes which will be included when Dangerous Driving releases on Xbox One, PS4 and PC on April 9th 2019.
Coming from the creative talent behind the genre-defining Burnout series, Dangerous Driving promises to put the aggression factor back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit of the past and elevating it to new heights. It is because of this players will be found racing ruthless opponents in a series of intense game modes, across 30 heart-stopping courses packed with mayhem and carnage.
In order to do so, Three Fields have featured 9 modes in the game, offering you the chance to either out-race all your opponents or ensure your rivals don’t even make it to the finish line.
The Dangerous Driving modes include:
- Race – Takedown based race against 5 AI opponents. Players fight to be first. Dangerous and aggressive driving (near misses, drifting, driving in oncoming, near misses, battling) all earn boost allowing players to go even faster.
- Heatwave – A race focused on speed. Takedowns are not active, so players must rely on their racing skills. Dropping a whole boost bar in one go refills the boost (called a Heatwave), allowing players to chain these together.
- Face Off – 1 on 1 events against a rival to win their car. The rival is racing flat out so the only way to win is to slow them down via takedowns, whilst trying to avoid crashing.
- Shakedown – A fast lap against the clock. Medals are awarded based on time alone.
- Eliminator – One competitor is eliminated each lap in this 5 lap race. If players are in last place the position counter will flash red. Takedown rivals to get ahead and avoid elimination.
- GP – Players compete across 3 takedown race events to see who will win overall. Points are carried forward.
- Survival – A solo event where players race through a series of checkpoints – how long can players survive without crashing or running out of time?
- Pursuit – Play as the police and takedown targets before they escape.
- Road Rage – Players must score as many takedowns as possible against the clock.
Enough there for you to be getting started with Dangerous Driving? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and don’t forget to check out the recently confirmed locations too.