Having previously done the rounds on Nintendo Switch, PC and mobile, AntVentor may not be new to you, but now it’s time for the adventures of a little ant to come to Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, AntVentor from LoopyMood is a point and click adventure at heart, but it just so happens that throughout the journey that unfolds, you’ll be found taking in the most photorealistic of macroworlds in the process.
Priced at £5.79, this pretty cheap and cheerful tale focuses efforts on Florantine, a small inventor ant who has the biggest of dreams. But as we join the fold, those dreams go up in smoke, with his most precious mechanism broken, and his plans for world/ant domination ruined. It’s only right that you therefore help him out.
Joining as one, you and Florantine will be left to work your way through the adventure ahead, overcoming obstacles, and working the usual point and click mechanics. With humour promised, scares aplenty and some seriously cool animation helping push things along, your time with AntVentor should be a fascinating one – at least interesting enough to set the scene for future episodes of LoopyMood’s AntTrilogy.
- – Feel what it’s like to be the size of an ant
- – Shamelessly intrude into the life of the main character
- – Meet Florantine: a funny, but slightly arrogant inventor-ant
- – Laugh at the game’s many comical moments
- – Meet scary and cute, huge and tiny inhabitants of the macroworld
- – Enjoy scrupulously crafted animation, consisting of more than 15,000 frames
- – Appreciate the absence of tedious puzzles, usually created just for taking up your time
- – Skip the long dialogues, simply because they do not exist in the game
- – Listen to original atmospheric bass music
- – Be fascinated by the simple, but a very exciting story with a twist ending
If you wish to take in what has been created, you’ll find AntVentor available right now from the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. As mentioned, this is also present on Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS and Android.
Should you be on the fence, let our full review of AntVentor on Xbox sway you into a purchase…
Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant? AntVentor is the first short chapter of the AntTrilogy series about an ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld. The main character is an inventor ant. Despite his small size, he has a big dream. He lived a simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and ruined his plans. Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florantine not only return to his life, but also fulfill his long-cherished dream. Together you will overcome difficulties and have many adventures, which are just beginning in this first chapter.