Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week. Take a look at the team that will be available for one week from 14th May at 6pm.
Wilfried Bony – The Swansea forward has had a hell of a season and has been a huge contributor to the Swans finishing the season in a more than respectable 12th spot. His final goal of the season against Sunderland at the weekend was just the icing on the cake for the Ivorian striker.
Samir Nasri – Another who has had a brilliant season in the EPL, culminating in him lifting the Premier League trophy with Manchester City. Just a shame that it looks like the little French midfielder won’t be accomplishing his World Cup dream.
- GK: Wilfredo Caballero – Málaga CF (Spain)
- LB: Luciano Fabián Monzón – Catania (Italy)
- CB: Andreas Granqvist – FC Krasnodar (Russia)
- RB: Semih Kaya – Galatasaray SK (Turkey)
- RM: Samir Nasri – Manchester City (England)
- RM: Salvador Agra – Académica (Portugal)
- CAM: Javier Morales – Real Salt Lake (United States)
- RM: Christian Bolaños – FC København (Denmark)
- ST: Wilfried Bony – Swansea City (England)
- ST: Rodrigo Palacio – Inter (Italy)
- RW: Lucas – Paris Saint-Germain (France)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Mathew Ryan – Club Brugge (Belgium)
- CB: Robin Knoche – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- CAM: Lee Myung Joo – Pohang Steelers (Korea)
- LM: Guido Burgstaller – Rapid Wien (Austria)
- RW: Edgar Salli – Racing Club de Lens (France)
- ST: Fabian Klos – Arminia Bielefeld (Germany)
- ST: Kike – Real Murcia CF (Spain)
What do you make of the choices? Anyone you think deserved a place? Feel free to send us your thoughts on Twitter @TheXboxHub or let us know in the comments below.