Is there life out there? What if they are already living amongst us? The people have a right to know! You can help find them and point them out in this new hidden object game. Looking for Aliens is out today on Xbox and Nintendo Switch and tasks you with… looking for aliens.
Looking for Aliens is a hidden object set inside an alien TV show filming from Earth. You follow Shaun around who is trying to prove the existence of aliens. He knows they exist and that they live amongst us, he just needs his proof. Help him find it.
Looking for Aliens also features:
- Find over 250 items hidden in 25 colorful levels
- Follow the adventures of earthling Shaun as he struggles to prove the existence of aliens
- Enjoy a hidden object mechanic based on fun text hints
- Explore a highly interactive environment — turn off cloaking holograms, glimpse the characters’ dreams or just eat all the food!
- Don’t strain your eyes — you can zoom in on all locations
- Take a break after a difficult day on Earth by enjoying light humor, music, and pop culture references
A hidden object game is only really as good as the art style. Whilst Looking for Aliens appears to have a cute and calming art style, our review will let you know how that translates soon.
Looking for Aliens is out now on the Xbox Store priced at £5.79. Let us know in the comments below if you will be picking this one up.
Aliens are among us! Can you find traces of them on Earth, the moon, and the edges of the galaxy? Find all the clues to prove the existence of alien civilizations and discover how making fried eggs can end up in a monster attack! This hidden object game lets you see the world through an alien TV show while following the adventures of Earth resident Shaun. He has to prove the existence of aliens no matter what! Hunt for items in 25 vibrant and detailed locations, including Area 51, the dream world, and even outer space!