Created by a single developer who has spent far too long chucking controllers around a room, Jelly Brawl breaks out of the PC eco-system to launch on Xbox, bringing with it a sticky, destructive multiplayer party experience to a whole new group of players.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, as well as still being present on PC should you prefer, Jelly Brawl has been put together by Cole Chittim, a Seattle based dev who seemingly adores games that make you shout and scream.
Looking to do his mates proud, Cole created Jelly Brawl, looking to capture the magic of the couch multiplayer scene, all whilst combining it with some physics based slime.
It’s priced at £8.39 from the Xbox Store and allows for both local and online multiplayer opportunities. Whichever you choose, you can be sure that you’ll be found fighting it out across a series of arenas and stages (some fifty plus in fact), all whilst enjoying a multitude of different game modes and mini games.
Easy to pick up, from there it’s the slime-based physics which come to the fore – something you’d fully expect in a game called Jelly Brawl – duking it out against your mates in hope of proving yourself as a Jelly Champion. Neatly, Cole has also included a level editor and the chance to enjoy custom stages too.
For a game from a single dev, the key features sitting behind Jelly Brawl are pretty comprehensive…
- 50+ ARENAS AND STAGES! – Fight to be the last jelly standing on one of a 50+ designed arenas and stages. Dodge hazards and slide across treacherous terrain in your fight to be number one.
- 4 GAME MODES AND A WHOLE SLEW OF MINI GAMES! – Dive into one of multiple modes such as Hit & Run, Race, or the Classic last jelly standing mode and face off in a variety of boss rounds in classic mini game fashion.
- IN GAME LEVEL EDITOR AND CUSTOM STAGES! – Wanna keep the fun fresh? Make your own stages using the built in level editor! Easily design your own stages to keep the fun going!
- SLIMEY PHYSICS BASED MAYHEM! – With simple point and go controls, Jelly Brawl is easy to pick up but hard to master. Without quick reactions and well-timed taps, it’s easy to lose control of the slick jelly.
- UP TO 4 PLAYERS VERSUS PLAY! – Face off against up to four of your friends in local and online multiplayer! Fight to be the last jelly standing on the stage or take the victory in one of the many modes of play!
- ENDLESS CHALLENGES AND TONS OF UNLOCKABLES! – Complete endless challenges and level up to unlock new playable skins, stages, and mini games!
We’ll be looking to review Jelly Brawl in the days ahead, letting you know how it plays on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. In the meantime, you can grab a download for yourself by visiting the Xbox Store. Jelly Brawl is on PC through Steam too.
Jelly Brawl is a sticky and destructive multiplayer party game where you gotta jiggle, flop, and pop your way to the top! Fight alone or against friends for freedom from a mad king across tons of stages, mini games, and modes as you wrestle to be the last jelly standing!